Box for cable, which one and what does it do?

cosso1

Member ++
Reaction score
I have been out the scene for a fair time now. I have a Kryptview A780 and was really after a Phoenix 850, but the chances are very slim. But lately I have heard about the Amiko boxes, what can these do? Are they plug and Play? Do they get all channels other than FTA? Do you have to subscribe to a cs server, as you do with the Phantom box from Starview? Or can I get one and manage everything myself, as we used to with modified Virmin boxes, ie via card.
Thanks

I have been out the scene for a fair time now. I have a Kryptview A780 and was really after a Phoenix 850, but the chances are very slim. But lately I have heard about the Amiko boxes, what can these do? Are they plug and Play? Do they get all channels other than FTA? Do you have to subscribe to a cs server, as you do with the Phantom box from Starview? Or can I get one and manage everything myself, as we used to with modified Virmin boxes, ie via card.
Thanks

Do you have to subscribe to a cs server yes m8 u do

Is the cs server supplied when buying? Is the box just good to throw away when sub finished or are there others that you can get it from?

Is the cs server supplied when buying? Is the box just good to throw away when sub finished or are there others that you can get it from?

Is the cs server supplied when buying? no m8

So whats the best box to buy for cable and would anything need doing to it? I've figured out where the gifts(cs)come from.

dm800se for me . lots of support and if sat comes back (long shot ) u can swap tuner out

The Phantom HD looks like the best to go for if you just want an easy plug and play. Selling on Fleebay £125 with best offer and comes with 1 year gift.

Back