blue neon light

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
mine dont seem to be on :( it was when I first got it but I was playing in wii menu options and turned it off,now Ive turbed it back on again and it still wont come on lol
I cant remember when it should come on,does it glow when u play a game ?

I found this on my surfing john

The final retail Wii will have the blue light, but not constantly during play. Instead, it will glow when the console is fired up, so players in pitch black rooms will be able to insert game discs. There will only be a green light on during play.

Furthermore, the rep did not know if there was an option which would allow players to keep the blue light on 24-7. As far as the rep was aware, there was no such choice. Bad news for gamers who like to look at their consoles during play.

cheers Jay but Im sure it was on all the time before,thats why I turned it off in the first place
????????

Thanks a lot Jay :) Ill have a read

Im sure the blue light comes on when you have a unread message?

Yup, the blue light comes on when there's new message from WiiConnect like needing an update or receiving an email. It may've been different out of the box, I can't remember, but there's been at least two system updates since then. Last time mine glowed blue was when there was a message about needing to update for the Weather Channel. Send yourself an email and don't read it, should keep the blue light burning :)

cheers guys :) could of been before I read wii emails the light was on ;)

mine only comes on when i recieve an email or theres an update

Back