Blue Freesat cards in Dreambox 500S

OK heres a new one, I have turned an old Lynksys Router into a wireless bridge with a WRT firmware update, I have this hooked up to the DM, for CS it works faultless, grabs the control words off the server via my modem no problem but I cant download cams from the nabilo server or FTP to the DM whilst using the bridge, to do this I have to replace the bridge with a direct connection to my modem by ethernet cable.

Strange, bet somebody on here knows why. PS I've disabled DHCP on the bridge so the DM gets its ip from the modem, works for CS

Many thanks Finearrow

seen your getting nowhere fast, stick the pli-image (latest) on the box then install cccam 2.0.11.

it will be blue button, software management, downloads, softcams/cardservers. then got older softcams at the bottom and then find 2.0.11.

then post back, and i will talk you through making it default softcam.

Si

Hi Si, thanks for that, I'm going to have a break from it for a while, my head is spinning, I have to pop up to Cherboug later, pick my daughter up off the boat, she's here for a week, dont think she's having a good crossing though.
I will try that image but really it should work on Nabilo and Gemini, I reckon
somewhere something has to be written in to CCcam.

Just my thoughts, you guys are the experts, only had the DM's for three weeks but I'm learning!

Regards Finearrow

seen your getting nowhere fast, stick the pli-image (latest) on the box then install cccam 2.0.11.

it will be blue button, software management, downloads, softcams/cardservers. then got older softcams at the bottom and then find 2.0.11.

then post back, and i will talk you through making it default softcam.

Si

Hi, I was able to read my legal digi.tv card this way but it would not open/play/decrypt or whatever with my channels.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi all, just thought I'd bring this old thread to a close.
It turned out that both of my Dm500s had faulty card readers, tried cs on two Dm500s bought from another scource, no problem, works perfectly.
Thanks for all your help with this matter, faulty hardware afterall.

Regards Finearrow

Back