blue dragon card ?

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on whether the blue dragon card is worth a gamble or not.

From what i have read it can open a few packages but only one at a time ie program for the package you want to view(seems similar to gamma in that respect).

Considering what is claimed it opens i would of thought there would be alot of interest. all opinions welcome.

seems a good card ive one and its works well but yes you can only load one provider at a time

my head is hurting - either this reply is very deep or i am missing something???

I must apologise for this is not really the place.

Yes you are correct this isn't the place Don't post attacks on members !!! Ellie1998

Last edited by a moderator:
seems a good card ive one and its works well but yes you can only load one provider at a time

Sorry for the link to other forum guys, but it's proof that needs to be seen.

No links to other forums for any reason !!!
Ellie1998

Last edited by a moderator:
Well apart from the crap above is this card actually any good?

@ghostoficeman2007
Don't bring your problems from another forum to here.
If you have a genuine grievance then report to mods/admin.

You will not be warned again.

@ghostoficeman2007
Don't bring your problems from another forum to here.
If you have a genuine grievance then report to mods/admin.

You will not be warned again.

It's not "another forums problem", he's a problem to anyone who believes him!

I posted the link to prove what I was saying to be true. I completely understand the link being removed.

I don't care what happens from here, I have accomplished what I set out to do and that was to warn you and your members what he is like.
Just treat him with less trust than you would any other member is all I suggest!

Ban me now if you wish, I have no further input to give you.

Before I am kicked out, I must apologise sincerely for I have only just been informed (elsewhere) about the loss of one of your Admins. It makes it worse what some people do in making a mockery of a serious illness.

I understand this is a touchy subject here on this site and I am truly sorry for your loss.

RIP Admin whoever you are!

I just tried to contact you ellie about this via PM.

I seems I do not have the priviledge on using your PM system so I can't contact mods/admin about my grievance.

i know someone who has been using one of these cards since arounf the end of november

like ALL other cards, you pay money, and take a chance, sooner or later though, itll be an ice scraper

I just tried to contact you ellie about this via PM.

I seems I do not have the priviledge on using your PM system so I can't contact mods/admin about my grievance.

You will not be arbitarily banned here (unless your a spammer) we use an infraction system.
You should be able to pm after I think it's 10 posts.
Keep within our rules and your welcome here.

Hello. plese can you tell me where from I can buy this blue dragon card? Thank you in advance. Harry.

Back