bloody cops

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
just finished work on my way home not two minutes away i get pulled on my bike for have a small number plate on top of it all its raining cat & dogs I got drenched havent they got anything better to do :banana:

just finished work on my way home not two minutes away i get pulled on my bike for have a small number plate on top of it all its raining cat & dogs I got drenched havent they got anything better to do :banana:
NO......................................lol

they could catch real criminals................wait..........eh...........na, will never catch on

LOL

as most of u know l have been a traffic policeman for many years now before working for ntl and l think u were lucky not to get an on the spot fine and 3 points on your license .....the laws the law

Last edited:
the feckers have got targets to reach each month so the pull over anyone they think is an easy target. what a waste of our good tax paying money..

the thing is, if he is breaking the law then yes he should be done BUT when you see what pedoes junkies and other scum get away with each day then it makes your blood boil they they target motorist / motorcyclist to get there overtime paid for

if you have no money then they have no intrest in chasing you

so always go for the easy money:Chainsaw:

mark steps down from soapbox:)

talking about plates heres a good one

pms-license-plate.jpg

Last edited:
I got lucky the other day me and a m8 was smoking some weed in my car, two coppers walk by on foot smell the weed and decided to come over, and the copper just smiled at me and said, ''please tell me your smoking the benson and hedges finest?' i just looked at him and said 'ehhh yes i am,he just looked at me and they both carried on walking.
not all police are w"""kers.:)

If you didn't waste their time by having illegal plates then maybe they would be able to find something better to do.

i find if you just drive down a alley and across the school playing fields they are reluctant to chase you . saying that dont forget to have iffy plates . on a serious note small platees are not i repeat not dangerous they are just so the old bill can fine you . a loud exhaust saves lifes so it should be mandatory . ive got both on my harley and to be honest they very rarely bother me , when i had sports bikes they were all over like a rash . its the way it is .

Back