Blockbuster

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
We have all prob seen the adverts for blockbusters new online dvd postal service, thats three dvd's at one time posted to you as many time as you want during a month for £13 ish... and the first month is free.. I just signed up after checking there is a get out clause and selected my first free movies, and .. guess what.. the movies I slelected are not available... 0 out of 3....

Dont think I will be wasting my time with this service....

Taff

I'm a member of one of these online video rental clubs and havbe been for about a year now. The idea is to have as many films as possible in your list so that if your first choice films arent available then they send you films from further down your list.

More often than not you get films from your top 10 so not too bad.

Yeah I took advantage with an offer like this with Love Film. I had a 6 week trial and there was occasionally one or two that wouldn't be available at the time but I had so much stuff on my list I always had something.

out of all the films on my list which is quite extensive now they have only one they can send me... If this is the standard then im not paying £13 per month for that, I hope they improve as the service sounds good in principle...

credit where credit is due, two more dvd's dropped through the front door yesterday, later yesterday I got the email saying they were on their way....
will watch/ hmmm them and send them back and see how quick I get the next ones

Taff

dont forget to copy them, build up your collection m8.

That was the point of the hmmm but didnt want to say that openly lol.... I see you still have your elite + status interesting...............

Taff said:
I see you still have your elite + status interesting...............

The majority of elite+ were just set up with a custom title m8 :) thats all it is ;).

Back