Bioshock PS3

moosie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I gotta admit - my game of the year last year was probably Bioshock on the 360 - it was friggin awesome (discounting the ending!). Yes yes COD 4 was also great but Bioshock was the first game in ages to make me go woah I LOVE THIS !

So it is with GREAT excitement that I heard that it would come to PS3. Now my question, who else is excited for this game? It looks to be that it will retail for about £30 instead of the normal £40 *according to the listing on play.com. It also has some new modes and DLC AND according to the latest hands-on by IGN it look sthe best of the bunch.

I, personally, will be picking it up on launch as this was one of my two big regrets about getting rid of my 360 (this and not having tried Halo3) and the wait makes little diff to me as I have played it already..

Anyhoo, any thoughts?

Moose

Enhanced graphics, pmsl, not on the PS3 mate ;)

I love FPS games but TBH I really didn't enjoy Bioshock, it just didn't hit the mark. :(

Was only jesting mate ;)

The game wasn't my cup of tea to be honest, and the voice of that Irish guy really got on my nerves.

* no I'm not Racist against the Irish, it was only a voice in a computer game.

is this all the ps3 can come up with old and tired games,tut,tut;)

It's the 'Catchup Console'.

Pile of fecking cack. ;)

lol.

Nothing will ever beat it in the shiny stakes mate, not even the Sun!

I've just recently bouight Wii-Fit, it's the only use the machine gets :)

Good timing or what, lol :)

Yer mate, looks like I'll need to re-enable my Direct Debit for the gym aswell.

I had been paying into that for about 5 years and I've not been for atleast 8 months, I only cancelled the DD a few weeks ago, lol.

Back on topic, yer the PS3 sucks! ;)

lol, no mate it was a generic Irish accent :)

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with an Irish accent, it's just this particular guys voice annoyed me :)

Back