BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Hi I previously requested some help and was advised that a new member needs 5x helpful posts. I have found a new home here and hope that I can help people in the future, as I have indeed been helped here.

So here I come again hoping to get my friend's laptop unlocked :proud:

I hope you can help. This Dell mini inspiron 910 has a password on startup.
Believe it or not it belongs to my friends dad - old chap with alzheimer's.
He cant remember his startup password.

System Disable
[05211]

Service Tag
[8XZGVF1]

Thank you!

in order try these
znsbvts
yvvif

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Is there a generator for 6x4 digits FujitsuSiemens passwort somewere ?
I have E782 with this bios lock.
0222-3799-8107-1520-4416-1426

I have a dell inspiron n4110 with a tag of 315gqs1
Express code 6599992465 and the password hint is 23DB707A, if you could please help i bought it second hand and dell wont help, ive tried tracking down the seller but all i have is her first name which isent enough for dell, please anything you can do thank you.

Hello,
did anyone have a problem with BIOS password for DELL E6410 (2A7B)? I tried 3 different keyboards and didnt worked. I used that online calculator before and it worked perfectly for 2A7B

Hello,
did anyone have a problem with BIOS password for DELL E6410 (2A7B)? I tried 3 different keyboards and didnt worked. I used that online calculator before and it worked perfectly for 2A7B

post your service tag and codes you have tried and I will check for you

HCQLRM1-2A7B
tried: 046L7YdFfF7gw8X7

Tried enter, ctrl+enter, ctrl+enter twice, different qwerty keyboards, case sensitive of course, 1st one is zero...

that is correct password

did you press the left CTRL key + Enter

bed is calling

I tried and it doesnt work. I have one more e6410 with the same tag 2A7B and the same issue. Both are with BIOS version A03 and Intel graphics.
I saw many 1F5A and I know that there is still no free calc (am I right?), but all for all 2A7B so far calc worked.

I tried and it doesnt work. I have one more e6410 with the same tag 2A7B and the same issue. Both are with BIOS version A03 and Intel graphics.
I saw many 1F5A and I know that there is still no free calc (am I right?), but all for all 2A7B so far calc worked.

none for suffix 1F5A

but suffix 2A7B has always worked ok....only other thing I can suggest is try a few different combinations of entry like CTRL + Shift + Enter

I found one working e6410 with the same bios version, same graphics, same manufact.date. I set a password and tried to unlock it with calculator. And, of course, it works. I had to press ctrl + enter twice. So, the issue is not related to the bios version or graphics. Maybe someone changed BIOS sometimes before?

Btw I have just tried combination with shift and it doesnt work too, but thank you anyway.

I found one working e6410 with the same bios version, same graphics, same manufact.date. I set a password and tried to unlock it with calculator. And, of course, it works. I had to press ctrl + enter twice. So, the issue is not related to the bios version or graphics. Maybe someone changed BIOS sometimes before?

Btw I have just tried combination with shift and it doesnt work too, but thank you anyway.

you should be able to check version of BIOS at start up (post) or if you can get into windows you should also be able to check it
you could also try passwords created from different suffix like 595B etc. as I think when BIOS is changed it only changes the suffix

you should be able to check version of BIOS at start up (post) or if you can get into windows you should also be able to check it
you could also try passwords created from different suffix like 595B etc. as I think when BIOS is changed it only changes the suffix

Tried all possible suffix and still doesnt work. I meant, maybe someone changed BIOS chip or motherboard before?
BIOS shows the same service tag as sticker.....

Is there any other way to check service tag? Somewhere on the motherboard or by some software (I can boot only from network and HDD).

copy and paste wmic bios get serialnumber into your command prompt
I got the same serial. It probably reads it from BIOS. I checked with few more software and the serial is always the same.

I found few the same cases on this forum..maybe someone solved it..

[FONT=&quot]Hello![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Im Trying to find out the BIOS password for my laptop that is a DELL Vostro 3300, but i cant get it! I cant get into windows, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I cant boot from CD, and i cant change to boot from CD.. I can get inside the BIOS Menu etc.. The problem is that i cant setup the bios becouse i need the Bios password to change it.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Please help me with this[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need the BIOS Password / Masterpassword ....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Service Tag (S/N) BCGHL1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Express Service Code - 25235320069[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dell Vostro 3300[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for all help i get![/FONT]

Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Yeah I have a dell inspiron 15r 5521 I7 with a winbond bios......
The system disable code
FBC0BB59536EA562
Service Tag
D9T71X1
Pls help if you can

Back