Big Xbox 360 Bundle For Sale

Phunky

Inactive User
Reaction score
I try'd selling this just before xmas but pulled it as my sister said she would take it off my hands.

Sadly this has NOT happened and i've still got the 360.

Xbox 360 System (Premium, Firmware flashed to Xtream 5.0)
Xbox HDD
2x Wireless Pads + 2 Battery Packs
1x Play and Charge Kit
1x Charge Station
Wireless Access Point
55+ Games in DJ style flight case

I've got around 55 games (not XB live arcade ones) which i think is basicly all the ones out in stores atm.

You can see some on my profile page

http://profile.mygamercard.net/mEm+Phunky

I've not been on XBLive for a bit so some new ones are not listed, but you get an idea of what i have.

Im open to offers on the price and would prefer cash on pick up im in Bradford, West Yorks.

Lets set a base price of £340 ONO

Last edited:
DAMN!!!!!!!!! thats a bargain!!

i allready got one

....im amazed at the price ur selling for

{quote}I've got around 55 games (not XB live arcade ones) which i think is basicly all the ones out in stores atm.{quote}

theres currently 92 games availible in stores for the 360-not trying to piss on your fire or owt,i just thought id point it out

Sorry for not replying to the PMs ive been away for my bday and come to a lot of intrest about this.

I still have the 360 and not contacted anyone about it as of yet, it is already modded with the 5.0 Xtream Firmware, it has a Samsung Jan'06 drive and all the games are *cough* ones

I never knew there was so many title released? I have basicly all that have been released on Newbins - or least i thought i had.

Back