Big Brother

Who will be the 2 with the most votes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KE07

Inactive User
Reaction score
Which 2 do you think will be voted the most, and then the guru's decide who goes.

I hope they decide that carol goes if shes up!
Or Jonty!! : spank :

o no i thought you ment most votes to win and i put carole and brian,
i didn't know most votes to get booted out umm.

well i think kara louise and liam and jonty cos i want brain or carole to win or the twins even though they are annoying but they aint done no one any harm

o no i thought you ment most votes to win and i put carole and brian,
i didn't know most votes to get booted out umm.

well i think kara louise and liam and jonty cos i want brain or carole to win or the twins even though they are annoying but they aint done no one any harm

Keep In brian i agree the rest of them i aint bothered about... I dont think Liam will be one of the ones to be put up for the housemates to vote out. If one of the new ones are up with an old one then i dont think the older one will be evicted and it will be on of the new ones.
i still say get jonty or carole out! :Kickassro

i vote for none i think its a waste of money i could think of better things to do then sit and watch that crap all day long.

get them all bloody out so my smallvile can go back to its original slot

jonty and gerry

jonty cause hes not pleasing to the eye and gerry cause he whines like a wag on class a's..................

by the sound of the crowds i would say its gonna be carole and gerry

dear zig , callum ,jordan and anymore southern people who call there friends babes on reality tv , take a leaf out of liams book . he is like all northern people they dont take themselves serious
and there cool was seen by all , you straight talking northern b st.......d

Back