Big Brother 8 ITS BACK!!!

It's all girls for Babe Brother

THE Big Brother house was filled with babes last night as the new series launched with an ALL-FEMALE line-up.

BB bosses got series eight under way with a new twist, choosing 11 women contestants and NO men.

The sexiest line-up yet features four under-20s, a former lapdancer, Big Brother’s first twins and a Victoria Beckham wannabe.

But housemates also include a 53-year-old peace campaigner and a Women’s Institute member aged 60 — the oldest BB contestant yet.

As revealed exclusively in yesterday’s Sun, Manchester United star Kieran Richardson’s cousin is among this year’s wannabes.

Ex-stripper CHARLEY UCHEA, 21, is promising to wreak havoc. She boasted: “I’m trendy, I’m wild, I’m flirtatious and I’m hot.”

The dark-haired stunner was joined by Posh Spice lookalike CHANELLE HAYES. Student Chanelle, 19, admits she is in BB to find fame, saying: “I want to be recognised in the streets.”

Pretty EMILY PARR, 19, is another student, but may face hostility for rating her intelligence as “10 out of 10” and claiming she started reading aged two. She has right-wing views and says: “I don’t do losing. I win. Team
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007250115,00.html

I like the sound of CHARLEY UCHEA who is a stripper. :FLASHER: Lets hope she doesnt disappoint!

Back