bets for 9/10/2010

gazza2008

Pro Tipster
Reaction score
I am known for posting my tips on other sites If its ok with mods/admins I'd like to post them here to.

There wont be bets everyday but when there is a bet I will post in this section.

Todays bets are as follows

NAP REDFORD 3.05 ASC

NB DESCARO 2.45 YORK

EW THE FONZ 3.40 ASC

Good Luck all

Thanks for the tips. You any good at this??
HH.

Without knocking the OP,

can someone explain why they bet on tips?

A tip is someone with some sort of insider information. Now by the nature of that then suggests that the whole thing is fixed.

So i dont get why ppl bet knowing the whole thing is fixed? or why would you bet without a tip if the whole thing is rigged?

or is a tip just a knickname for someones own personal choice in a race?

NB DESCARO 2.45 YORK

Never really threatened, might have just sneaked 4th/close for 5th. I take it NB means Next Best bet?
HH.

edit: all on Ch4 if you want to watch

2nd edit:
NAP REDFORD 3.05 ASC
Ran 11th out of 17 I think, never in it.

3rd edit:
EW THE FONZ 3.40 ASC
Didn't place.
Bad day at the office, hopefully better luck next time.

Last edited:
Take it from a bookie there are no such thing as tips, if a trainer or a jockey knew anything the last person they would tell is joe public.

P.s If I backed every tip I got I would be a broken man ;)

first thing first

a bad day in the office............typical first time of posting tips on ere........they run last lol

HappyH I make a decent living from backing selections etc........But you will have more looses thwn winners.

Portbhoy good 2 see ya pal................you broke yer rite lol

HappyH cheers for updating the results pal much appricated

cheers

gaz

Better luck next time...........

You will know that luck comes in cycles, good luck and bad luck.

The secret is to recognise when your good luck is running out and to reduce your stakes also recognise when the bad luck is ending and increase your stakes.

Back