Best Wii Games - Whats your opinion?

meggers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, Recently got a Wii (D2B - not chipped yet). Came with Sports (great intro to the Wii). I also bought Big Brain Academy (no bad but repetitive) and then splashed out on Zelda (after reading lots of reviews). Really enjoying Zelda so far...great fun.

Just wondering what else anyone recommends as the games are a bit pricey and I don't want to buy a dud.

Meggers

I'd say its best to spend the money on getting it chipped m8,

Then you wont have to worry about the cost of games.

I say the best games I have played are, RE 4, Paper Mario & Wario Ware & Tiger Woods 08

Resident evil 4 and fifa 08 are good games

Metroid 3 and Metroid 3 and ermmm Metroid 3 :D

but wait for the Pal version to drop so as to avoid double weather and news channels given by the USA version

Resident Evil 4 for me :) Got Zelda too but guner wait till i finish RE4 :)

definately get it chipped mate..will pay for itself after a couple of bacups..my top five are:
1. zelda-twilight princess
2. mario charged soccer
3. resident evil 4(wii edition)
5. heatseeker

the above are pretty much all single player..(except mario charged soccer)if you want multiplay fun
1. rayman raving rabbids
2. wario ware smooth moves
3. big brain academy
4. wii play
5. fifa 08

Last edited:
So far, I'd say Zelda and Paper Mario are the best I've played. RE4 is brilliant, but I'd already had it on the Gamecube, so I really got it just to have a game to play. Metroid is getting rave reviews in the US, and should be here soon: think I'll have to get that.

I preordered Mario Galaxy months ago: should be here soon. Have a look for videos of it, it looks stunning!

resident evil 4 for me too, one of the first games i backed up,

Back