Best torrent site for wmv hd torrents

Geronimoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya, I love my hd movies in wmv format and i am looking for a torrent site which hosts a lot of these file types.

I know most of the best sites are invite only so hopefully someone can trade a invite with me. I have a invite to trade for funfile.

Geronimoe

there's prolly a few i can pm you with them and see what there is.

Are you saying that you can get HD movies in wmv format? i have a media player that plays any thing so the divx have been ok but your saying that you can get hd movies so the qaulity will be amazing no ?

Hiya dibbers, The setup i,ve got allows me to play hd movies.

I have a xbox360 in the bedroom which outputs 1080p onto a pioneer plasma
and another xbox360 in the lounge running from a 3GB freenas server in the garage.

the 360 is very picky on what it will play so i find it easier to get the wmv hd movies in 720p or 1080p for trouble free playback and so looking for a site which lists this format.

Geronimoe

ah nice, one, got me self a media player that will play any thing, it's an Emprex ME1 and it has a 500 gig hard drive built in, i aslo have this connected to my net work and i stream movies, etc etc to it and watch it on TV.

I set up a nas drive using an old pc, using freenas, but then realised that it was really not what i wanted and put xp back on it. I did like the idea of a nas drive where people could have uploaded/downloaded like, so some thing i might get for the future, i have had a few problems with security you see and it's not behind a router just a software firewall that's put me off sharing my network over the net....any hoooo

I was just intrestred in the qaulity and haven't even considered using a wmv file, always thought that divx is the best that you can get you see.

wmvhd is far supperior to divxhd in my humble opinion i have a popcorn hour media player and i download wmvhd or x264mkv and stream them and quality is amazing

just had a look at Emprex ME1 looks ok for price but looks limited in the types of HD video it can play from what i see it will not play wmvhd or mkv

Dont use torrents myself but merlins-portal is great for wmvhd files but its usenet

Last edited:
Back