Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best TomTom for under £150 with SD Slot

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Looking for a new TomTom for my dad around the £150 mark which is the best one to get? Went on their site but its confusing... dont know what all this IQ versions are etc.

Must have SD slot so can update maps, speed cameras etc.

Looking for new or refurb.

TIA

wait till halfords do there 50% off on sat nav always good deals on top rang tom tom which goes down to £125-£150 mark

I dont know much about Satnavs but when i was in Makro the other day they had a huge sale on, which included a few different models of TomTom Satnavs.

Makro TomTom Clearance

Last edited:
Which models should I be looking for?

Tomtom Sat Nav (UK/ROI) XL CLASSIC GB (V3) 4.3 for around £106 inc vat seems like the one to go for but it says on the site no SD slot. Can anyone confirm whether this has SD card to update speedcams etc.

Last edited:
Does it have the SD slot or do you not need it with the newer ones?

Last edited:
wait till halfords do there 50% off on sat nav always good deals on top rang tom tom which goes down to £125-£150 mark

I was in Halfords yesterday and I saw they are selling Sat Navs with free traffic updates for life

HTH

Ok just got a Tomtom Sat Nav (UK/ROI) XL CLASSIC GB (V3) 4.3 from Makro but havent opened it yet so can still return it (£105.57).

Can the speed cameras etc be updated on this even though it doesnt have SD slot?

Im sure you had to download them and add them to maps folder, does tomtom now give free speed cam updates?

It should tell you on the box if speed cams are included, I'd be very surprised if they weren't to be honest, when you go onto tomtom home they will get updated.

cheers

Back