Best s/w for N95

ste_eck

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've not updated sat-nav on my N95 for ages, so what s/w is available for the N95 (Symbian V3)? I used to use Tomtom but switched to Garmin (4.10.60s60.9) for using internal gps as I couldn't be bothered having to run gps s/w before tomtom. I would prefer a version of tomtom is possible, if internal gps is working without having to mess about running any s/w prior to running tomtom.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Ste

There is a version out that allows tom tom to use the internal GPS but i'm sure you had to run a little program 1st and i never got round to installing it as it didn't seem to like me mssing on with it.

Soooo....i stuck with Garmin, how ever i've just moved to a n97 and gave up trying tom tom with the internal GPS.

I'm sure if you stick at it you could get it working as i too did like tom tom.

I managed to get the tom tom working ages ago on my old n95, involved tricking tom tom into thinking the internal gps was an external bluetooth receiver by running a few apps before starting up tom tom.

to be honest it was far to much hassle and I ended up sticking with garmin

Sygic McGuider. There's also a new one on the block called NDrive that people seem to be saying good things about.

Go here: http://www.ipmart-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=744

Registration not needed to download, most stuff is on RS/MU

I use McGuider on my N95-8GB to get me all over the place. If you need dedicated satnav for delivery driving or something then get a TT.

Back