best place to sell car

In the past I have tried We Buy Any Car three times for quotes and every time the quote has been a p**s take !! and I have read of hundreds of others being given similar insults as quotes, I personally wouldn't give them the time of day.
Other than that I would say that Oneman has given you some very good information and advice and from a quick bit of research myself I would say that the £2900 bid that you achieved previously was a good offer and I would expect you to receive offers of between £2500 and £3100 maximum.
If you are looking at buying a brand new car then it may be worth seeing what the dealer will offer you in exchange, as some (though not many) may give you a reasonable deal to clinch the sale of the new car.

Try putting an advert in your local supermarket on there notice boards it's free as well. You can only give it a try can't you. ;)

Ebay seems to work best for me but local shop/supermarket notice boards also seem to work well.

Try parking it on a main road for a couple of days with a big For sale sign on it......

Back