Best game of all time

DIablo and Doom on PC, Syndicate on AMiga. Too many wasted hours and broken mice on those games!

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2 - xbox 360 rocks.

cannonfodder on amiga can still see the intro now :D

War never been so much fun, war never been so much fun go to your brother kill him with your gun leave him lying in his uniform dying in the sun WAR!!

I 2nd this cannon fodder for me

Has to be Elite 2 on the ST/Amiga for me. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on that, never did find the soposed hidden Thargoid.

best game ever....

has to be goldeneye on the n64,sensi soccer on the amiga and super mario1-3 on the nes all classics.:banana:

just too many to list

cannon fodder was pritty cool
speed ball liked that for some strange reason
Dizzy spent hours on that
Love
Cod 4 Pc
Forza2 360
Gran turismo Ps1/2
metal gear solid
Toca games
forget it just too many:D

Last edited:
omg forgot all about those dizzy games.....that bleedin egg had me playing for ages....

Sonic 2 on the Mega Drive is one of my top all time games!

Followed by Gran Turismo on the PS and GTA Vice City on the PC. The top 3 games I've played for hours and hours on end!

I like

Bualder Gate for the PC
Sims 2 for the Ds
Sims Cast Away for the Ds
Abe
Just most Sims game are quite good

i think my most played 2 were manic miner (48 k speccy) and cannon fodder (amiga)
we got a spectrum for christmas and there was a fault (surprise surprise) that it would only play 48 k games so manic miner was played solid till it got swapped.
I love all the caommand and conquer games also on various formats

my fav is got be starwars knights of the old republic 1 and morrowind goty both on the xbox

Back