Best Breakthrough player??

There a few that have gone AWOL..... wheres paul too (allroad)....... hope everythings ok

btw I voted for huggi in the end as he was kind of my mentor (or tormentor ... lol) when I started playing a year or so ago :) but as I said earlier to close to call really

skywalker said:
not played as much as we used to but since getting back into it i have noticed a vast improvement in some of the players also some of the new players are pretty good

Oh sky you are so modest NOT sorry m8 you get my vote and the bruises on me bonce to prove it lol

right squad what we need to do now is arrange a day and time when everone can play its got to be a free for all and lets say first one to 100 wins we could also make this a weekly event and one of us could keep a record of scores and pos (i dont mind doing it)

bluesboy said:
Oh sky you are so modest NOT sorry m8 you get my vote and the bruises on me bonce to prove it lol
makes me laugh evertime i read this nice one blue

my vote goes to damage he may not be the best yet but for trying and giving 100% every game

i play for a clan at the moment and have played against quite a few clans most of them are rifle only without practice with a rifle which a few dont like using we dont stand a chance

i've been on a few servers that were rifle only and actually i enjoyed it more cuz its more one on one and u need more skill (as sky shows)........ we should all try it one night :)

well said zoo i struggled at first but the only way to get good at something is to practice and dont give in just stick at it and eventually it will come

thx sky . i tend to try and find rifle only servers to play and find it much better and less cahos .but tend to go for a machine gun on a all wepons server as i can not compete with a rifle against a machine gun and get a good score.
unless i go camping lol ..but each to there own when i first started playing i would not dream of picking the rifle as my choice of wepon .another wepon i like is the shotgun as you have to get up close to kill as it does not have much range.
so you are at quite a disadvantage useing it but its fun lol

my fav gun is sniper, away from the action, with some fooker punding the back of my head in lmao

Back