Best 2012 video I've seen

Some of the stuff he says is good and some just ridiculous, which is why the majority don't take him seriously. 1984 is here and now true enough. I just cant wait for my bits to start vibrating though... when's that gonna happ... wait a minute ... :flock:

You think it's cynical to believe that the leaders of the world are insincere? You'd have to have been living with your head in the ground to believe otherwise, or just too scared to admit it !!!

Now, I don't see where he has ever peddled fear, his plight is against the system who peddles fear into every home in the world 24 hours a day via Sky News Channels and the newspapers - fear keeps the masses prisoner.

What he has to say might evoke fearful reactions because they go against the norm, and like I said before, if you want to go against the norm you have to be prepared with mental and spiritual strength, the real suckers as you say, are sat at home watching Sky News, reading the papers, entranced like zombies just getting caught up in the moment.

I don't know anything about these earthquake claims, so you would have to point me in the right direction, but as far as his ego goes, I'm sure he would have stayed on at the BBC as a sports presenter building up his career there rather than turning his back on it if he was so ego consumed.

You want to go against the norm? Let's walk naked through London tomorrow, if we get arrested for indecency, then that's proof all world leaders are corrupt. :Fish:

The people who believe in this stuff, including the ILLUMINATI fanatics, are the ones who are brainwashed by a few lunatics with access to radio stations and the internet. Forget the fact that we've made countless scientific breakthroughs, forget that schools encourage kids to take up extracurricular art, forget the local libraries organising creative sessions every few days, forget all that, let's just hook up and vibrate love.

P.S, Who believes everything they see on the news?

Deleted post. Can't be arsed.

Last edited:
The people who believe in this stuff, including the ILLUMINATI fanatics, are the ones who are brainwashed...

:goodpost:

So brainwashed and gullible that they even believe the rest of society are the ones that are brainwashed. They believe they have access to a hidden truth that the rest of us are too dumb to see.

:goodpost:

So brainwashed and gullible that they even believe the rest of society are the ones that are brainwashed. They believe they have access to a hidden truth that the rest of us are too dumb to see.

But if you are always going to be an extremist linear thinker, how would you ever know? You are just assuming you know everything because you have made your ego untouchable :Laugh:

You want to go against the norm? Let's walk naked through London tomorrow, if we get arrested for indecency, then that's proof all world leaders are corrupt. :Fish:

The people who believe in this stuff, including the ILLUMINATI fanatics, are the ones who are brainwashed by a few lunatics with access to radio stations and the internet. Forget the fact that we've made countless scientific breakthroughs, forget that schools encourage kids to take up extracurricular art, forget the local libraries organising creative sessions every few days, forget all that, let's just hook up and vibrate love.

P.S, Who believes everything they see on the news?

You get extremists in every part of society, what you going to do, just wave your hand and dismiss everything in the world? The world would be a pretty dull place if you think everyone should be exactly the same as you, and think exactly the same as you, because you are the epitome of truth and normality.

If you are a strict linear thinker, then how would you ever hope to understand things of this nature - I'm not surprised it's gone straight over your head, that isn't my fault though. I didn't press-gang you or anyone else to watch it, nor did I send you a personal invite to comment.

You talk like there are no people of intelligence who actively envelop themselves into researching or sporting matters like these - that's just sheer arrogance.

You also talk like controlling people through the media with subliminal messages and lies doesn't happen. Who you trying to kid? Why do the richest people in the world have a yearly meeting where the press are not invited... They are discussing how they can a better society? And what, you just believe it? Who are these people to have secret meetings and about the future of the world and not let the people know what they are talking about?

Icke has from what I gather claimed some bizarre things, I've never exactly took much note or interest in him, the interest was in the message in this video which I thought overall was quite a nice message which was empowering, contains truths and things that might get your brain thinking or considering alternative views... Obviously that scares some people and provokes a defensive reaction.

Again, it was just a video I watched randomly. It was about the messages in it, not the person narrating. And again, I never forced you to watch it... I'm sure you have absolutely no interest in anything to do with 2012, as most of the other posters in the thread, so why on Earth you chose to watch/comment in the first place I don't know... I suppose you just seen it as an opportunity to bash free thinkers!

not a big David Icke fan myself, but i thought he was very good in that video, coherent and good at getting his message across in simple terms. :)

I will have a watch, I have to say his appearance on Wogan did tarnish his reputation but having since studied NLP and time line therapy, I have been amazed by the power of the mind and how it can be manipulated. We are taught during the master practitioner NLP training that confusion is a great state to be in, as that opens up countless possibilities. If you consider that when we have a problem, all we can see is problem everywhere. In order to shift perspective (jump above the problem if you like) we need to create confusion. That confusion then allows you to see that everything other than the problem = not problem, and that gives you loads of room to see past it or at least stops you focussing on it. I'm not suggesting it is as simple as that but it could be! Slightly off thread I suppose but if all free thinking people hadn't believed in the possibility of something different and decided to keep trying the impossible rather than just accept what is, we would still be living in caves.

I will have a watch, I have to say his appearance on Wogan did tarnish his reputation but having since studied NLP and time line therapy, I have been amazed by the power of the mind and how it can be manipulated. We are taught during the master practitioner NLP training that confusion is a great state to be in, as that opens up countless possibilities. If you consider that when we have a problem, all we can see is problem everywhere. In order to shift perspective (jump above the problem if you like) we need to create confusion. That confusion then allows you to see that everything other than the problem = not problem, and that gives you loads of room to see past it or at least stops you focussing on it. I'm not suggesting it is as simple as that but it could be! Slightly off thread I suppose but if all free thinking people hadn't believed in the possibility of something different and decided to keep trying the impossible rather than just accept what is, we would still be living in caves.

Fazakerley! Feel free to create a post in the Health & Fitness section about NLP and your experiences with it ;)

Last edited:
I will have a think - don't want to sound like a fruitcake now do I?

;o)

But if you are always going to be an extremist linear thinker, how would you ever know? You are just assuming you know everything because you have made your ego untouchable :Laugh:

Lol, typical conspiracy theorist attempt at a put-down.

I will always challenge your smug view of those who think rationally, that's what forums are all about, but I am well aware that there are plenty of people out there that believe in fairies and leprechauns.

As long as they don't bother the sheep, I'm not too worried.

but I am well aware that there are plenty of people out there that believe in fairies and leprechauns.

Lol, it's comments like that that put you in the same group of people as those you have a 'problem' with, a worse one in my opinion; says so much about the credibility of the person saying it. The sanctimonious, hypocritical brashness is funny as ****, and the fact that it flies completely undetected over your head, even more so.

If having a different outlook to you on life makes me smug, then I'm smug, and proud of it. I'd rather have two heads and 12 toes than be the kind of person who looks down their snout at people and dismiss them with a silly little juvenile comment about fairies and leprechauns and bothering sheep like yours; all because they can't find it in them to step out of their small, small world once in a while.

From what I can see, you only ever shark these forums these days looking for something to ruck up or moan over; or click the thanks button on a post with some inane arrogant jiberish on it.

Standing up for what I believe in isn't been smug mate, I aint going to roll over to Lord Nara's dogma for life, f that, I'd follow an organised religion before that happened. Most of them are pretty narrow minded too, but lets face it, more accommodating than anything you've got to offer. That's why your mates aren't here any more, no one appreciates it Nara, it's anti-social behaviour and in very poor taste.

Since when have people like Icke been described as freethinkers. He 's a delusional madman who deserves sympathy, not people believing his ramblings. Bloke down the pub thinks he's Henry VIII. Is he a freethinker or mental?

Free thinkers are people like Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan etc.

Just to add the definition: freethinker n. One who has rejected authority and dogma, especially in his religious thinking, in favor of rational inquiry and speculation.
-The American Heritage Dictionary

Last edited:
Since when have people like Icke been described as freethinkers. He 's a delusional madman who deserves sympathy, not people believing his ramblings. Bloke down the pub thinks he's Henry VIII. Is he a freethinker or mental?

Free thinkers are people like Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan etc.

Just to add the definition: freethinker n. One who has rejected authority and dogma, especially in his religious thinking, in favor of rational inquiry and speculation.
-The American Heritage Dictionary

Doesn't matter that he's bonkers, people who cannot accept reality will always listen to what he says, even though it's complete gibberish. Nagra 3 is a lie, it's a plot to keep the people under the man's thumb. Mobile phone masts are infiltrating our brains with vibrations which gear us to conform instead of questioning everything.

If i keep this up, i bet i can make a bob or two selling tinfoil hats.

Now I'm not suggesting that fairies and leprechauns do exist but just consider, for a moment, if they did, and their defence mechanism was that people who didn't believe in them couldn't see them - what a great way to remain undetected! ;o)

I will have a think - don't want to sound like a fruitcake now do I?

;o)

well unfortunately that's the problem isn't it? people that couldn't be bothered or have no interest in trying something different and have spent no time researching it, practising it, so actually know nothing about it; but feel that they have the right to criticise you because they are part of the general population that sits on their ass getting told what to think and take comfort from the fact that they are part of the herd. i mean if everyone believes the same thing, that makes it true doesn't it? just ask Gallileo. ;)

well i don't care if i sound like a fruitcake, so what do you think of this? i had a reiki course last weekend and on sunday we were sending distant healing. we were sending it to one girl's mum at one stage and i got a vision of a gold cross and chain, a pair of hands clasped together like in prayer, but holding the gold cross and chain instead of a crucifix, and the prayer sacred heart of jesus kept running through my mind. it meant nothing to me, but when we were sharing our experiences of how the energy felt etc afterwards i said what i had seen. the girl was amazed as her mother's sister had died recently and had left her mother a gold cross and chain. she also said that her aunt had been a huge devotee to sacred heart and that the reason she asked for the healing to be sent to her mum was because her mum was so upset over her sister dying. so explain that one please. mass delusion? mind reading? or did i get a message from spirit for her?

i could quote you dozens of similar instances but at the end of the day what's the point? some of you are going to dismiss whatever i say, even if i got dozens of people to come on here and back up what i say because they were present when some of these things happen. at the end of the day i don't really care what you believe. i know what i believe and that's good enough for me.

and as for being smug, we're not the ones calling other people crazy :)

@Trabb i would love you to post about NLP in the health and fitness section, i'm sure quite a few people would like to hear about it :)

Eva, have you ever made a lost limb grow back, seems like faith healers cure a lot of ills but the lost limb, thats a tricky one aint it.

That's the thing with faith healing, i believe its more to do with the placebo effect than physical effects. If you BELIEVE your condition can be healed through this process, then it probably will, whereas you can't just "will" something back, like a lost limb. I'd love to see someone faith heal my cousin who's paralysed, but no matter how much i'd like that, i know it's not possible.

And on smugness, conspiracy theorists are always smug, i haven't come across a single one who doesn't scream "you're just a conformist sheep", "your mind isn't opened" and the likes. That's smugness isn't it?

P.S, about these vibrations, it must mean that non-living inanimate objects also vibrate as they're made up of atoms too, but what "vibes" do they give off??? And how would you know? And why can't we feel the vibrations of all the other living (and non living) things in the universe?

And on smugness, conspiracy theorists are always smug, i haven't come across a single one who doesn't scream "you're just a conformist sheep", "your mind isn't opened" and the likes. That's smugness isn't it?

Absolutely! :Clap:

(careful though, they get a bit upset if you argue with them)

This thread will run and run. Nobody will win this arguement because there is no right or wrong answer. I say each to their own, as long as they don't shove it down my throat, force there views on me or criticize my own personal views. (I know I am right :p)

Back