Best 2012 video I've seen

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I normally stay away from videos about 2012 but this is a good one I think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjkuLiyPIhQ&feature=related]YouTube - David Icke On 2012[/ame]

Yep the man is a complete Tool

I used to think so too, but I think there is a lot of truth in this message if you take the time to listen to it rather than the person delivering it. He's certainly less of a tool than any politician and at the end of the day, I'm pretty sure his intentions are in the right place.

listened to it but hard to grasp concept although i do believe we are all too manipulated by states.
BRING ON THE REVELOUTION

good video, i wouldn't normally be a David Icke fan, but he explains some great concepts there very clearly :)

W.T.F :slaps:

it's quite simple really, he is discussing raising your energy and vibrational levels, by getting rid of the negativity in your life. all matter vibrates, at a molecular level nothing is actually solid. negative emotions, anger, hatred, guilt, shame, jealousy etc, lower your vibrational level. emotions like love, gratitude etc raise your vibrational level. if we can get to the level of unconditional love and stay vibrating at that level, we will have reached what is called 'enlightenment'.

what we learn in school while useful to some extent teaches us to use one side of the brain over the other, and we are taught not to depend on our instincts and emotions. in fact most people spend most of their lives trying to fill any spare time that they have with things like tv, football, drinking etc so that they don't have to look at themselves and examine why they are here and where they are going with their life.

so the universe uses events (this can be called synchronicity) to put us on the correct path to get us to wake up spiritually. :)

2012 is seen by many as the time when there will be a spiritual awakening by so many people that the vibrational level of the earth will be raised from the fourth dimension into a higher plane of existence. exciting stuff :)

Last edited:
I have many David Icke videos, and books, have watched and read them all.

He does make a lot of sense but that he bangs on about us being decended from lizard space aliens and then he sounds like a mad fool.

:goodpost: What she said, lol...

See, I thought it was very simple, and not only that, and I only posted this because I thought it was quite sensible and down to Earth HAHAHAHA. I suppose some people are just so Earthbound, they are positively subterrainian!

LOL @ the education bit. I agree with the regurgitating for exams bit, but you try to study physics and say "this is bullshit, it can't possibly be true" and you'll get a slap from gravity or a kick from centripetal force. Icke's a madman, but don't listen to me, i'm half reptillian.

LOL @ the education bit. I agree with the regurgitating for exams bit, but you try to study physics and say "this is bullshit, it can't possibly be true" and you'll get a slap from gravity or a kick from centripetal force. Icke's a madman, but don't listen to me, i'm half reptillian.

where did anyone say physics was bullshit? the fact is that modern science is making new discoveries all the time, and if you look into quantum physics some of the theories correlate quite nicely with spiritual beliefs :)

where did anyone say physics was bullshit? the fact is that modern science is making new discoveries all the time, and if you look into quantum physics some of the theories correlate quite nicely with spiritual beliefs :)

It was an example of a situation where somebody could go "Huh? This is complete shit" in an exam like Icke was saying, but no matter what you think of it, physics is physics, so his point is moot isn't it? It's like he's telling everyone to question what they're learning, which most if not all kids do, but the reality is that it doesn't matter if you "get it" or not, or if you think it's purposely trying to "get rid of your creativity", you learn the subject because it explains the world, it's needed for the top jobs and has many applications in the real world. Anyone can shit on a canvas and call it art, but not many people can do what the people at NASA do.

It was an example of a situation where somebody could go "Huh? This is complete shit" in an exam like Icke was saying, but no matter what you think of it, physics is physics, so his point is moot isn't it? It's like he's telling everyone to question what they're learning, which most if not all kids do, but the reality is that it doesn't matter if you "get it" or not, or if you think it's purposely trying to "get rid of your creativity", you learn the subject because it explains the world, it's needed for the top jobs and has many applications in the real world. Anyone can shit on a canvas and call it art, but not many people can do what the people at NASA do.

Imagination is more important than knowledge, as knowledge is limited ~ Albert Einstein

Most, if not all kids trust what the adults tell them, but it's the institutionalisation potential of kids that is being tested in school. How well is the person at memorising what they are given. Sure, kids might ask, why? when that are very little, but when they reach secondary school, asking why isn't an option.

Question is, once you are an adult, are you the sort of person to be: very cynical, a sheep follower, someone who only ever wants to fit in with the general run of the mill and never dare do or say anything to buck that trend.

Science books get rewritten every 15 years, and it takes another 15 years for them to even start getting into mainstream educational institutes.

Icke might have some 'out there' claims and theories, but he is obviously an intelligent, articulate and well spoken man and to be honest, thank God for people like him, we need more of them to question what the people with the power in this world are doing, if everyone was a sheep and obsessed with the pursuit of money, knowledge, power and respect (ego) then we would have been doomed long before now.

Last edited:
Maybe David Cameron could use this theory and use it in his "Big Society"

David Icke failed his 11 plus which probably explains his deep seated hatred for the education system.

Madeinbeats you talk of cynicism, Icke believes the world leaders are reptilian satanic pedophiles...How cynical can you get?

When he first came on the scene he said the UK would soon be ravaged by earthquakes and tidal waves and the world would end in 1997...what happened?

The man peddles fear and suckers lap it up. The man is on one giant ego trip and who's now cashing in on the 2012 hysteria.

What year will be significant after 2012 because you can guarantee he'll be all over it like a rash with his drivel.

Last edited:
The man peddles fear and suckers lap it up. The man is on one giant ego trip and who's now cashing in on the 2012 hysteria.

What year will be significant after 2012 because you can guarantee he'll be all over it like a rash with his drivel.

Spot on! :Clap:

2012 hysteria? that implies fear and has a negative connotation. :)

whereas in reality a lot of people are looking forward to 2012 as a time of opportunity and change.

i mean let's face it, take a look at the state of the world. the mess we're in, war, famine, greed, hatred, all because of fear of the unknown, fear of change, fear of going without. things haven't exactly been working wonderfully for everyone with the current mainstream way of thinking have they?

but of course, as always we get the doubters, the sceptics, the people that aren't happy with the way things are but aren't prepared to be openminded enough to give other ways of looking at things a chance.

ok you can call David Icke nuts or whatever you want. but at the end of the day he isn't advocating suicide bombing, or racial hatred or killing people in the name of patriotism. maybe his theories about us coming from an alien race are farfetched and maybe they are not. who knows at this present moment in time? and maybe he has been a bit overeager for the new age to begin, so has gotten his timing wrong a few times. nothing is set in stone. if people weren't ready energetically for the cosmic shift at the last opportunity it could have been delayed.

at the end of the day these people aren't ramming their beliefs down your throat, like some fanatics do. they are not saying 'you have to believe what i believe' they are just putting their ideas out there. and if you examine the core beliefs of most religions, are the ideals of love peace and harmony so far from what everyone wants? i think you'll find the concept in there somewhere in all belief systems.

David Icke failed his 11 plus which probably explains his deep seated hatred for the education system.

Madeinbeats you talk of cynicism, Icke believes the world leaders are reptilian satanic pedophiles...How cynical can you get?

When he first came on the scene he said the UK would soon be ravaged by earthquakes and tidal waves and the world would end in 1997...what happened?

You think it's cynical to believe that the leaders of the world are insincere? You'd have to have been living with your head in the ground to believe otherwise, or just too scared to admit it !!!

Now, I don't see where he has ever peddled fear, his plight is against the system who peddles fear into every home in the world 24 hours a day via Sky News Channels and the newspapers - fear keeps the masses prisoner.

What he has to say might evoke fearful reactions because they go against the norm, and like I said before, if you want to go against the norm you have to be prepared with mental and spiritual strength, the real suckers as you say, are sat at home watching Sky News, reading the papers, entranced like zombies just getting caught up in the moment.

I don't know anything about these earthquake claims, so you would have to point me in the right direction, but as far as his ego goes, I'm sure he would have stayed on at the BBC as a sports presenter building up his career there rather than turning his back on it if he was so ego consumed.

Back