Belkin125g Wireless USB Adapter £3.99 delivered

pearcie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Belkin F5D7051 125g Wireless USB Adapter £3.99 delivered r.r.p £29.99

[URL="http://www.play.com/Product.aspx?r=PCSH&searchstring=Belkin+F5D7051+125g+Wireless+USB+Adapter&title=931046&pa=&searchsource=0&P36=5MD29N"]click here[/URL]
its over there
£24.99 Delivered now

sorry to those who didnt get it in time..

Specifications

Adds 802.11g wireless capabilities to desktop and laptop computers, for faster wireless networking available for home or office
Fits any standard 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 USB slot
Provides 3 times the wireless range of 802.11a adapters
Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b network devices
Features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP Encryption
Keeps notebook batteries running longer with advanced, low-power consumption chipset
System Requirements: PC running Windows 2000 or XP

Last edited:
Thanks for that good find just broke mine only 30 mins ago and paid about £20 from comet.Just orderd it.

I just ordered 2 of those, i hope they honour the deal !, unless that isn`t a mistake.

great stuff, my wifi stopped working on my lappy a few weeks back. was going to get 1 from pcworld soon, just saved me 26 bucks :)

Gone back up now, never mind.

Either that or it was a price error and as stated in there policy:
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.

fingers crossed

Its not showing any available now! I hope they honour my 2 I ordered yesterday...Thanks again to orignal poster.

i think we been had i checked my order this morning and mines been cancelled phoned play they said they dont stock them any more and never will again i said to them more like a price error and you wont honour it...........

hi guys

i also orderd mine last night but when i checked this morning on their web site it showed order is cancelled i phoned them and they said it was price error. but i said if i received confirmation email of my order then i should get this item, i will write email to them about this.
any one else phoned them yet and let us know the out come please
thanks

hi guys

i also orderd mine last night but when i checked this morning on their web site it showed order is cancelled i phoned them and they said it was price error. but i said if i received confirmation email of my order then i should get this item, i will write email to them about this.
any one else phoned them yet and let us know the out come please
thanks

Got told the same mate not much we can do about it LOL it was worth a try tho.

Dear Customer,

We write to inform you that a pricing error was made with your recent order for the Belkin F5D7051 125g Wireless USB Adapter.

Any orders that were placed for this item have now been cancelled and we will be issuing refunds in any instances where payment has been taken.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

PLAY.COM

same here recieved email saying price error cancelled gutted.........

just got the same email
i told them i wont be buying from them again and to stick it right up there a**e

Back