Belkin FSU103 usb-rs232 adapter?

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i'm having trouble with this stupid device. i need it set to com 1-4 to be able to send files to my satellite box but it's set to com6. i've tried going into device manager and clicking on it then on properties but theres no tab to change the ports so i'm at a lost end....just feel like taking a hammer to it;)

did a search on google and it said something about rslogix 5000 i aint got a clue what that is.

if anybodies got any ideas how to change the com port i'd much appreciate it.

cheers

krazy

give up on this no matter what i done it wouldnt bring up a tab for com ports,so i went out and bought a new usb-rs232 converter.....cost me £16 like coz i couldn't be bothered to wait for fleabay.

but anyway the new lead worked first time.:)

cheers anyway bard

Out of interest what o/s was you installing/installed onto with the 5103?? reaso i ask is i got one for my second lappy as it has no serial (not for cable use as ive got me other lappy and me pc for that ;) ) but it will not install undder xp pro for love nor money!!!!!!!! ive had a replacement from belkin and that was/is the same,just does not find or will not see the drivers says this file contains no information for this unit or words to that effect,bloody thing lolso what o/s have you got them working under???

Marc

Back