Beijing Olympics Multi Screen Hd

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is the bonus for those lucky enough new freesat HD set top boxes starting in nine (9) days.
Reports suggest there may be as many as 9 multi screens available for the Beijing Olympics which would yet again be a first for British Television. How many of these multi screens will be used then only BBC can tell us.
Unless retailers get long awaited stocks this week then lots of viewers are going to miss out on this breakthrough television first. Those of us with HD set top boxes should appreciate the time and effort that freesat have put into trying to get this special tv coverage up and running. We expect an update this incoming week from set top box manufacturers to tweak out some of their teething problems.

Taken from BBC Blog

a little birdie told me that some 30k+ HD and 45k+ SD boxes are due to hit the shores early next week ;)

freesat just seems to be getting better lets hope its here to stay

will this be exclusive to freesat box's ? or will the Fortec and such box's still get the multi screen ?

my fortec has all the BBCi screens as seperate channels, it's like having numerous additional BBC channels (mostly sport).

:) thanks Superpp
then I would say you will be getting it

BBC's Multi Screen coverage of the Olympics have now gone live :)
press the red button
sport multi screen

also an option to go straight to BBC HD

i have vm+ which has hd and i recieve bbc hd so will i get this will be awesome.

Back