bedroom tax

Many spare rooms do the royals have and as we as a people own the palace's I would regard this as social housing , but that the new middle class wanting to keep the working class and poor down . As the christy moore song "ordinary man"goes one rule for rich another rule for the poor

I have to agree we do need to fight back, every week we lose something else next will be the likes of whatsapp because of the new encryption laws.

another thing to remember is most people effected by all the changes made recently are actually low paid workers.

I have a friend who works for the NHS and in the last budget she lost over £1000 a year in tax credits
this is a person who is doing the right thing and holding down a job as best she can on her own with a baby (the farther almost killed her)

its just wrong.

It's amusing the tories are worked up about the under occupation in the social sector and impose the BT but are quite happy to defend the right to but and the tens of thousand lost there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've not read through this thread but regarding the bedroom tax its a good hard kick in the arse the tories need for this

Back