be careful!!!!

B

big-arth

afternoon all
I have only just managed to find my way back onto the forum after a journey into the depths of despair.
About 4 days ago I was given the chance to d/l the latest edition of kaz** li** and with it came a totally new item called diet kaz**
I was horrified to learn that this programme had located a load of
ads popups etc and at the touch of a button all this would disappear---guess who touched the button---correct-- 2 seconds later i was informed that my comp was about to switch off
--which it did-- when it came back my desktop was missing a lot
of items and sitting in the front of the screen was a message from this seek and destroy prog advising me that I was now clear
of rubbish --however it had unfortunately also wiped half the bloody comp aaarrrrrrggggg!!!!
the moral of this tale is -dont press buttons unless you know what you are doing!!!
cheers big-arth:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :Dunce:

well someone has to try it to find out what happens glad it was not me...lol.......We all now know who has had there fingers on the buttons do you also have your finger on the presidents button of destruction....

ive heard that much about kazaa that ive never downed it, the only place i trust is the hub :)

hi dutcho--I have to admit that if I was stood in front of the presidents button of destruction and it had a note on it saying "do not push"----could you guess what would happen---
cheers big-arth.

ur not alone my friend.........I like pushing buttons aswell...especially if it says DONT......lmao

Gary

be careful---continued--

evening everyone
On a slightly more serious note--after I managed to reinstall my lost stuff on the computer I was left with an unusual problem which I thought someone out there might be able to help me with.
on e-bay instead of the usual ad banner across the centre of the page I now have the following--" ! action canceled " in the properties it tell me that it is a pagerror.gif unknown protocol
It really has me stumped--over to you chaps--
cheers big-arth:confused: :confused:

if you get an email with a budweiser frog attached "dont click on it" otherwise it will hop away and croak all your private details to the sender.

Cheers for that Benny m8.......nice call......

Thats one thing i wont click on now uv mentioned it m8......dont want some ass wipe taking over my pc......:Chainsaw:

Gary

thanks Benny and garry, excellent answers to my problem,
I think I will just go and have another lie down for a while
cheers big-arth--ribbit--ribbit--ribbit-ribbit-etc

on e-bay instead of the usual ad banner across the centre of the page I now have the following--" ! action canceled " in the properties it tell me that it is a pagerror.gif unknown protocol

I get that as well. Nothing to do with scams. Anyone any ideas?

:confused: :confused:

Back