battlefield 3 eboot fix 3.55????

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
http://www.ps3hax.net/2011/10/duplex-release-eboot-patch-for-battlefield-3/

The team known as Duplex, well known for releasing PSN games, has released a 3.55 patch for Battlefield 3 (a FW 3.72 game)! With Uncharted 3 playable only a few hours ago, its definitely been a great weekend for PS3 owners.

UPDATE: But besides the fix for BF3 (note the Uncharted 3 fix is not the same “method” as the BF3 one), there is more good news that comes out of this release. We can’t say much about it right now, but I just received word that there is a VERY good chance that all the games coming this holiday season and pre-existing unplayable games will soon be playable on CFW PS3s!

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Great news if true. For me though the big one is uncharted 3. If that baby is playable, then it's all good!

[UPDATE1 / BREAKING] 3.55 CFW eBoot Patch For Battlefield 3 By Duplex + Other games on the horizon | PS3Hax Network

The team known as Duplex, well known for releasing PSN games, has released a 3.55 patch for Battlefield 3 (a FW 3.72 game)! With Uncharted 3 playable only a few hours ago, its definitely been a great weekend for PS3 owners.

UPDATE: But besides the fix for BF3 (note the Uncharted 3 fix is not the same “method” as the BF3 one), there is more good news that comes out of this release. We can’t say much about it right now, but I just received word that there is a VERY good chance that all the games coming this holiday season and pre-existing unplayable games will soon be playable on CFW PS3s!

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

as with all things ps3 related, i'll believe it when i see it :) although we all know uncharted works :)

working great on my boys external hdd

Back