BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA Starts Today

irlam

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got my beta key

Open Beta early access is now available

Hi ,

To thank you for buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, we would like to invite you to claim an Xbox 360® early access code to enter the Open Beta 48 hours early.

The purpose of the Open Beta is to give you an early look at Battlefield 3 as well as give us a chance to get your feedback. Make sure to visit battlelog.battlefield.com for forums, powerful social features, a feed of your friends' progress and achievements and detailed player stats and leader boards.

Battlefield 3 Beta

downloading now cant fookin wait,been looking forward to this

xbl gamertag IRL4M UK

got mine and downloaded it then spent the next 30-45mins trying to connect to a game with 0% success it finds a game for me then i get disconnected from ea servers, il just wiatin until all the kids have gone to bed so i can get on and try it then :)

got mine and downloaded it then spent the next 30-45mins trying to connect to a game with 0% success it finds a game for me then i get disconnected from ea servers, il just wiatin until all the kids have gone to bed so i can get on and try it then :)

same here ...connection to EA online was lost!!!!!

comon i wana play!!

its most likely due to the amount of people trying to get on as its new, but this is good because it will hopefully show to ea just how much real interest there is for the game so they may get more servers to improve gameply when its full release is out :)

servers are supposed to be down according to another site but it bs, i spent 5 mins trying with the ea offline crap but finally got in one, its just one level and is ok but no tanks or planes or anything like that, purely shooting only....would have liked a level with everything in as i find the level/map they have given isnt the best.

anyone getting the connection to EA online was lost change both the selections off of any and you will be able to get in unlike what i spent ages doing leving it on any lol

i know its only the beta but am a little dissapointed as all the trailers made it look so much better graphically than what it seems like ingame, i was hoping that it would be more like the medal of honor graphics or better but they seem a bit more cartooney which the trailers for it didnt, im still looking forward to it but i think i have lowered my expectations a tad!

h**p://www.nowgamer.com/news/1070546/battlefield_3_xbox_360_beta_has_lowres_textures.html

hopefully its just because of the beta and keeping the size down!

Last edited:
Just grabbed the beta, couple of Q's

-why does America get it two days earlier than us?
-how come the PC beta is 3.5gb whereas the 360 is 1.4gb?

other than that seems decent enough, but need a tank fix :)

Back