BATTLEFIELD 3 beta multiplayer free

Hey I love BF series big time! But this beta is a real bad beta.
Errors, network outage.... be warned for interrupted play.

But, it does look sweet and will get my pre-order.

I hope the conquest doesnt suck like it did in bad company 2, i can see 90% of ppl lying prone in the bushes camping

it's a beta - it's going to have bugs!

Personally, i don't mind the more tactical/team element of the BF games, if u want to rush around like a loon being all l33t - MW3 is awaiting!

any tanks in the the PC version? (as none in 360 one), desperate to be a engineer class and rub my tool all over broken tanks to make them nice and shiny again :)

After analyzing the data from our first round of closed Caspian Border tests, we have great news for participants in the Battlefield 3 PC Open Beta: the DICE team has decided to bring back Caspian Border for the beta’s final weekend and conduct an open large scale test of the 64 player Caspian Border map.

*****Please keep in mind that as this is beta we will be stress testing our servers***** As such, users may experience crashes, network instability and outages as we roll out and configure servers and network utilities. Understand that such potential issues and the testing environment are not reflective or indicative of the final product and that, through your participation, you will be helping to ensure future stability and functionality.

As we are again specifically testing 64-player server configurations, this test will be for PC only. The Caspian Border servers will be available for all PC players to join. Caspian Border will be available starting Friday, October 7th, in the afternoon (CET).

I'm up for this, pity PC only.

Played Caspian Border today...hugeee map.
But if your assault or support class your pretty much at disadvantage, as you have nothing to go up against vehicles when on foot. I think for retail version i'm gon go for engineer class like i did in BC2.

Is it just me but on battlefield games on the ps3 i always have trouble with the shooting and the prone button r3 i think it is,when i shoot i end up ducking up and down and low and behold i end up doing it again on the bf3 beta :( Noticed my boys dont have trouble on the xbox...... (Bet its just me lol)

Back