battered head

scouserblueblood

Inactive User
Reaction score
lads help me out if you can ,got another tm600 loaded software channel list downloaded channel list via tone deffs blue panel fixed 28.2 tried it on my system (80cm moterised) all works well .

then took it round to me mates (he has sly dish) plugged it in at first was getting all sly coming through no problem, but noticed no regional were coming through so i scanned sat again, for some reason not everything was coming through the likes of bbc paliment was coming through bit couldnt get itv bbc1 bbc2 etc ,then put new freqencies into box for bbc nwest as i had to do this the other day as even my box had to be re scanned as id lost that channel , but even after that i couldnt get bbc1 nwest , can anyone point me in the right direction as ive spent the best part of 2 days trying to sort this problem out ? ps ive now just brought the box back to mine and done a scan and all is well here . why is it working here but not in friends ? channel lists transponders etc are not my strenths ,so it could be something simple ,to you but not me lol

lads help me out if you can ,got another tm600 loaded software channel list downloaded channel list via tone deffs blue panel fixed 28.2 tried it on my system (80cm moterised) all works well .

then took it round to me mates (he has sly dish) plugged it in at first was getting all sly coming through no problem, but noticed no regional were coming through so i scanned sat again, for some reason not everything was coming through the likes of bbc paliment was coming through bit couldnt get itv bbc1 bbc2 etc ,then put new freqencies into box for bbc nwest as i had to do this the other day as even my box had to be re scanned as id lost that channel , but even after that i couldnt get bbc1 nwest , can anyone point me in the right direction as ive spent the best part of 2 days trying to sort this problem out ? ps ive now just brought the box back to mine and done a scan and all is well here . why is it working here but not in friends ? channel lists transponders etc are not my strenths ,so it could be something simple ,to you but not me lol

118, i assume you did plug the satellite cable in the box lol

lol thanks doug im narrowing problem down now thanks m8 ,

ps liverpool are still shit m8 haaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
need more help lads the tm600 just tried in mine got box working well just took it to a neighbours who dish is spot on unplugged his box and put the tm600 on and its doing the same thing on his as it did to my mates ? wont lock on to 28.2 i scanned all transponders heres one error message that it showed me can anyone shed some light on this :

"all known transponders have been tried but no lock was possible verify antenna /cable setup or try another sat network "

any ideas lads ?

just brought box back to mine works well picks 28.2 no problem

Last edited:
it could be there dish alignment, or there LNB buddy. your mates, is it a confirmed working satfeed, if so what box has he had on it?

i`m no an expert to any of this, but had this a while back (similar) confirmed working sat feed , but a tm 500 on it, wrong data transmission , but old sky box on it, worked perfectly, changed lnb to a modern sky quad and problem was sorted.

just a thought.

Last edited:
thanks cheeky ill look into the lnb , the feed hadnt ben used in a 2 year period

we changed the cable for new stuff, he had previous a sly box ,tried a sly box in it the other day and it worked ,think im going to check latitude settings when i can go round to his house later on in the week he lives a distance away, thanks for the input cheeky m8:Clap:

if its on a dish you know is fine, then it can only be the receiver at fault

this is common when a receiver is 'rushed' during the setup, pressing ok a few times while waiting for it to complete a stage, and then when done, you send a channel list to the box, and nothing works

whats happened is youve told the box its on a euro sat, probably hotbird or even astra1, then loaded a different channel list onto it, eg sky. the box is configured to be connected to hotbird, but programmed with a sky list, the 2 dont match up

go back into the satellite setup, highlight the satellite and press ok, change to astra2 and save, reboot the box, and itll all work

i do this very often, as im always flashing boxes, i can press all the remote commands before the language one is finished, and it holds them in memory somewhere then flashes through the screens on its own, if i cock one up, it ends up like your receiver is now, and thats how i 'fix' it

one more thing didgi ,i set it up in my house (moterised)so i set it in configuration (many satelites via diseqc rotor) will this still work on his sly dish?

or should i set it up here with one single satelite setting?
and because im using channel list vhannibal with all sats moterised is this wrong ?

or should i just scan new channels when i get to friends reason i havent been able to do this is its not locking on 28.2 to scan channels at his ?

one more thing didgi ,i set it up in my house (moterised)so i set it in configuration (many satelites via diseqc rotor) will this still work on his sly dish?

or should i set it up here with one single satelite setting?

I bet thats the problem m8,just set it up as a single satellite config and then scan for channels on 28.2e :)

all sorted now lads thanks for input was faulty lnb or dish , he got new install box worked straight away thank god for that added a few more grey hairs that saga lol

Last edited:
all sorted now lads thanks for input was faulty lnb or dish , he got new install box worked straight away thank god for that added a few more grey hairs that saga lol

i told him that in the first place, even had me out just to prove a point, but thats what ya get from a blue nose lol

Back