Audio Visual section

hawkish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi folks do you think we need a different layout in the av section? I was thinking something like

AV Home Cinema & TV
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AV & HOME CINEMA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HACKS AND SECRET MENUS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>MULTIROOM AND NETWORKING
>>>>>>>>>>>>>INSTALLATION HELP AND TIPS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Members Gallery - SHOW US YOURS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>TV TALK

any other suggestions or comments welcome, all input appreciated

I would like it if Movies was added to TV Talk as it doesnt really seem to fit anywhere at the min, and a movie review section might be helpful :)

Personally...I wouldn't have TV Talk in there, it really should be in general section of the forum...I mean lets be honest...who doesn't watch tv at some time. Its a general topic and shouldn't be hidden in a tech section.

Otehr than that...nice lay out.

Yeah, maybe Movies and TV Talk should be moved to the DIY and General Leisure Section?

Good point Jaffa I supposed it is a little bit misplaced for such a broad and universal subject.

And good point Eva on the movie thing although it has been tried before and no-one really bothered with it, there is also a travel section buried around here somewhere lol

tv talk is now in Introduction Section :)
see if it gets used more there for a trial period ;)

anything you want sorting hawkish just ask any admin mate :)

Last edited:
The TV section was used more before it was tucked away when all the orange (not the original orange ones i liked :p ) were put at the top.

Jaffa used to keep us updated with new and returning shows etc.

Hopefully it will get more exposure again :)

Personally...I wouldn't have TV Talk in there, it really should be in general section of the forum...I mean lets be honest...who doesn't watch tv at some time. Its a general topic and shouldn't be hidden in a tech section.

Otehr than that...nice lay out.

Jaffa... get a last minute Mod application in ffs!!! lol Think you could offer a lot to the site mate!

Last edited:
Back