AU Fun on DVB-C

Blade

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me if an AU Fun will work with a FloppyDTV + CAM. They worked fine when I had them in my STB but since changing over I am having to enter the keys manually when they roll..

Is this right or is there something I am missing as it is a pain having to redo the cards. I am using Vista Media Centre if that makes any difference.

Cheers

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me if an AU Fun will work with a FloppyDTV + CAM. They worked fine when I had them in my STB but since changing over I am having to enter the keys manually when they roll..

Is this right or is there something I am missing as it is a pain having to redo the cards. I am using Vista Media Centre if that makes any difference.

Cheers

u need the new au flash

mine does u got the latest flash after the 28th of this month?

Yep got it the day it was released, I have 2 different cards a Fun2 and Fun3 would you recommend anything else, as I say these updated fine when in the STB's.

I should only program the Flash and the Ext right?

Yep got it the day it was released, I have 2 different cards a Fun2 and Fun3 would you recommend anything else, as I say these updated fine when in the STB's.

I should only program the Flash and the Ext right?

i always use the int aswell, don't think it's needed, use a fun 5 though, know it works with fun 4 aswell, use a mosc also and this survived the recent 'hit'

i always use the int aswell, don't think it's needed, use a fun 5 though, know it works with fun 4 aswell

Ok a new card for me then, from what I remember the Int was only used for the paytv but since that has gone it is not needed anymore.

Finally someone who has the same setup as I want... now what else do I need to ask :): multi :

Also has your card auto updated today?

yep....can't really recommend but if u want to have a better chance of surviving the future rolling method changes then a rom 11 mosc is likely to have the best chance but unless u use a blocker img this will need monthly maintenance.....i use a funcard 5....no maintenance unless rolling method changes....but got moscs as backup

Hi neathdrew,

Can you tell me how you create your EXT image, do you use toxic or is it a Nagra Rom?

i used my rom11 img as the exteep just changed the exten bn11 to bin...use the same bk on both cams as my stb....use the same img then for all cards

i just downloaded and installed some funky plugin vplug 2.3.9 eklendi....! plugin and decodes all fine 100% all chans working.
mad it does

Zee TV Full
MAX TV
DREAM TV
EUSCATEL CABLE
GLOBECAST
DIGITV au
KABEL
TV GLOBO
Viasat(sirius)
RAİ
UK CABLE
SPAIN CABLE
astra 19.2 de
France 2
France 3
France 4
France 5
Mezzo
Trace TV
Motors TV
Private Spice 21700 ident
Dorcel 24400 ident
Freex1-2
INXTC
Xdream
ART
Showtime
JSC Sport

Dorcel
Nova Cinema1(filmnet1)

yep....can't really recommend but if u want to have a better chance of surviving the future rolling method changes then a rom 11 mosc is likely to have the best chance but unless u use a blocker img this will need monthly maintenance.....i use a funcard 5....no maintenance unless rolling method changes....but got moscs as backup

Hey neathdrew,

Can I ask do you have to be on a specific channel for your cards to AU or does it happen on any of them? How long does it normally take to update?

On the last Key roll I updated one of my cards manually but left the other as I had to send the FloppyDtv card back, when I the reinserted it I forgot to update the keys, I have just checked and it must had updated itself as it is working fine!

Hey neathdrew,

Can I ask do you have to be on a specific channel for your cards to AU or does it happen on any of them? How long does it normally take to update?

On the last Key roll I updated one of my cards manually but left the other as I had to send the FloppyDtv card back, when I the reinserted it I forgot to update the keys, I have just checked and it must had updated itself as it is working fine!

has to be on an encrypted channel - range i've had is 1 - 10mins

cheers

Back