ATR string invalid

hi i left it running all night and when i got up it was still on packet 1 i was going to stop it but then it hit a bug good log in and now its on packet 2 so ill let it run and see what happens thanx

jase02476 said:
hi i left it running all night and when i got up it was still on packet 1 i was going to stop it but then it hit a bug good log in and now its on packet 2 so ill let it run and see what happens thanx
it can take quite a while - also if it doesn't hit in a few days, stop the script and send packet 3 only twice then test it again!!

ok ill do that. when you say test it again!! do you meen test in nagra to see if its unblocked and if its still blocked do i start the script at packet 2 agan thanx

jase02476 said:
ok ill do that. when you say test it again!! do you meen test in nagra to see if its unblocked and if its still blocked do i start the script at packet 2 agan thanx

you want to give it another day yet - if by tommorrow this time the script is still on packet 2 then stop the script. change the packet being sent to packet 3 in the options at top of script.

packet = 1
change to
packet = 3
then run the script twice.
then test the card in nagraedit.
if it fails to read you will have to start the script again from packet 2.

TWOBEERCANS said:
you want to give it another day yet - if by tommorrow this time the script is still on packet 2 then stop the script. change the packet being sent to packet 3 in the options at top of script.

packet = 1
change to
packet = 3
then run the script twice.
then test the card in nagraedit.
if it fails to read you will have to start the script again from packet 2.

hi m8 i was letting the script run and my wife sed to me im going to do the ironing and 5 mins later the electric tripd i thort you f**ker so i put the electric back on put the pc back on started the script at packet 3 and it unlocked it first time and i can read in nagra thanx. now for that rom 10

jase02476 said:
hi m8 i was letting the script run and my wife sed to me im going to do the ironing and 5 mins later the electric tripd i thort you f**ker so i put the electric back on put the pc back on started the script at packet 3 and it unlocked it first time and i can read in nagra thanx. now for that rom 10

There you are TBC, when you get stuck on a glitch go and do the fecking ironing ........ pmsl

fatblerk said:
There you are TBC, when you get stuck on a glitch go and do the fecking ironing ........ pmsl

lol it worked for me lol lol lol

well done mate - its all about the patience, i've had em on the go for weeks before now.:Cheers:

thanx for all your halp i have just started on this rom 10 now this is the one what no script would touch it but will leave it runnin till somethin happens thanx agan m8

im trying to unlock the rom 10 card for the bk it may give me the wrong bk so could someone have a look on the database for my bk if thay have got a bit of time thanx

Dont know if this script will help but it unlocked 6 for me in about as many hours.

can somone shere this info with me on how to look on the database for my bk plz i will keep it all to my self if not can someone have a look for me thanx

hi had a script running all night and all day and nothing so i changed the script to this and it unlocked in 5 mins and it gave me the bk

hey guys getting this atr string invalid message com port is correct and all setting are ok. pls help.

hotwire said:
hey guys getting this atr string invalid message com port is correct and all setting are ok. pls help.

check everything is in windows 98/me compatability under properties
i was gettin atr string invalid until i double checked my infinity usb pheonix programmer, was in windows 95 mode
once i changed it to 98 mode was up an runnin again

hi guys have checked everything but still no luck. still showing atr string invalid. my nagra edit is in 98 compatibility mode and so is infinity usb phoenix in 98 compatibility mode. pls help guys i am losing it.

hotwire said:
hi guys have checked everything but still no luck. still showing atr string invalid. my nagra edit is in 98 compatibility mode and so is infinity usb phoenix in 98 compatibility mode. pls help guys i am losing it.

the cards fooked m8 its know good

Back