atmega gone off

i have made a new atmega with rednecks new flash and ive just come home today and it hasnt updated i thought it was a update fix this flash ??????

are you ex c&w because mine has stayed on

well the only way i could get it to work was to 00000000000000 the 01 and 02 lines in the ex eep
because when i used toxic and it said it was zeroed but it left a load of Fs in one of the lines so i changes the 16 Fs to 0 and bang it worked
if that makes sense lol
and when i went to load it on the card it said error in the line but i loaded it anyway and its still working now
apparently it doesnt au if you leave any keys in
let me know if you sort it bud

i loaded the new image as well as putting the last lot of keys on for good luck and it come on last time but with the new keyroll today it went off should i have left keys as 0000000000000000 or should it have just au ????

yeah that seemed to be the prob with mine but as i said used toxic and it didnt zero it right so manually did it with notepad and it worked

yes in toxic enter your cam id ird and boxkey you leave the key 0 and key 1 zeros

well im EX C&W and mine is working fine!

what i did was when i had flashed it the file that i had made on rhv1 i had put keys all on 0!

hope this helps!

putting all 0s in the keys doesn't seem to work for ex cw, didnt for me and a few others, I was baffled for ages when it wouldnt update, i used the latest keys since and its updated every time,

try all 1s instaed of all 0s works for me everytime sometimes takes 10 mins but it works

but if the card has the new keys already as they were working writing them back to 0,s every time is defeating the object as u might as well enter the normal keys

atmega ok

i am in manchester my both pace got atmaega .
both gone but take pluge out and start keep on bbc for 3-4 minuteit will uograde
it is working but take time to upgrade
fkekobad

I have had teh same experience. This is what I did:

Flash: "Redneck6.hex"
Int. EEprom: nothing
Ext. EEprom: "Ext NTL.bin" (does not change. contains IRD and box key)

Erase
Then Write.

The card updated after the usual 3 mins.
Then it went off after about 1 hour.
Only free channels were appearing on the guide.
With a bad card you normally you get them all but you cannot view.
So I loaded Ext EEProm into Toxic and zeroed Key0 and Key1
I left the Cam ID as was.
Then I reprogrammed the card.
Worked after about 3 mins!!!

I have been using this image since Mar 2006. I used to just changed the Flash when the box went off.

Thanks to the forum!

Back