Atari

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi need an easy atari xl/xe emulator and games too,can anyone help?

chelsea ive got an XL emulator with 918 roms if ya want it??? pm me for more info!

Atari STe Emulator

I have an Atari STe emulator, and I have been able to run a lot of my old Atari games and Desktop Publishing Software. it's called Gemulator 2000. if anyone is interested in it let me know and I'll post a link.

Yes please I have a few games and still got my old ste, on top of wardrobe with mouse, must give them a look over. I used to take a Atari Mag and each week, or was it month, there was a game or programe. I have not thrown anything away so they are still here somewhere. Thanks.

Atari STe and TOS ROM's

Hi Billo, i grew up cutting my teeth on the STe. I loved it and the emulator is great. You can set the memory and resolution you want. I ahve downloaded loads of Rom files which run well on it. Here's the Enulator and I have included a ZIP of the TOS ROM's.

Thanks DeckerZ, I now have them on my pc and over the weekend I will load it up and look for the games. I rememer 1 called Rockfall or like, I could not get the hang of it mind I was younger.

Back