Asus Transformer Prime

Penners

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps

I'm having problems getting internet access via a wifi hotspot on my desire HD. The desireHD sets the wifi hot spot up fine. The Prime connects fine receives its IP via the wifi hot spots dhcp etc.. But no internet access on the Prime.

I've done the wifi hot spot connection before on the desireHD with a win7 laptop and that worked well. So I'm pointing my finger at the Prime.

Has anybody successfully connected the prime via an android based phone hotspot?

Many thanks

Hi Peeps

I'm having problems getting internet access via a wifi hotspot on my desire HD. The desireHD sets the wifi hot spot up fine. The Prime connects fine receives its IP via the wifi hot spots dhcp etc.. But no internet access on the Prime.

I've done the wifi hot spot connection before on the desireHD with a win7 laptop and that worked well. So I'm pointing my finger at the Prime.

Has anybody successfully connected the prime via an android based phone hotspot?

Many thanks

not sure it is the problem but did read this earlier and might be worth you looking into it

ASUS respond to Clove and their removal of the Prime

i have connected perfectly using my Iphone 4 as a hotspot to my prime not an android phone i know but i would of thought android to android would or should work better ?

Back