Asda home delivery

herbs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I stupidly decided to try Asda's home delivery servive last week, thought I could save myself some time and save a few quid with one of the discount vouchers. Should have realised it would be a complete waste of time.

The website is a complete pile of toss. It took me longer to do my shopping than it would if I'd got in the car and driven there. A search for milk gives over 50 results, including pet foods, toothbrushes and dinner sets.

It arrived on time but they claimed to have run out of 4 packs of Carlsberg and Mature Cheddar cheese. As if they have run out of beer and the cheese that has a whole fridge to itself in the shop. ******s.

I was going to let it lie until I tried to have my dinner just now. Egg on toast, I was looking forward to it.

I got the eggs out to cook and 1 was missing. Nevermind I thought. I cracked an OK egg into the pan, picked up another to find it broken, and another, and another. Two good eggs out of 6, better than nothing I thought. So the eggs are cooking away and I get the bread out ready. The bastard bread is all fucking mouldy, both loaves. It was best before the day before those stupid bastards delivered it.

So tonight, I've had 2 scrambled eggs eaten from the pan with a spoon for my dinner.

****s. Isn't there some kind of law about selling out of date goods?

write a complaint letter/email to them, stating your order number, and i bet you'll get a free shop up to a certain value, i'd say £50

I've just finished a curry I've had delivered. Better than egg on toast any day.

I have emailed Asda. They better give me some free stuff.

m8 damand a refund go into asda with your mouldy breads and your reciept they can not refuse not to take it back its your consumer right on the back of the reciept it says somert about 'your satisfaction'. and tell them how disapointed you are, hopefully you'll get some money off shopping vouchers,

hi herbs,

i work for asda part time, lemme tell you something m8, nearly all the people who works there are high on the herbs. you should phone up head office and not the store where you got it from and complain, they will investigate trust me and will probably offer you some gift vouchers as well for the trouble.

ive been to my local asdas at midnight, ive never been around so many speed freaks all at once since my 18th lol

hi herbs,

i work for asda part time, lemme tell you something m8, nearly all the people who works there are high on the herbs. you should phone up head office and not the store where you got it from and complain, they will investigate trust me and will probably offer you some gift vouchers as well for the trouble.

I think it's crack they smoke at my local Asda.

I phoned them today. The bastards will only refund the bread and the eggs. I'm going to have to write an arsey letter.

i use asda home delivery twice a month and dont have a problem with it apart from some stuff being out of stock!! once u use the web site a couple of times and put stuff in your favs list its a doddle. the multi buys and the voucher codes work. they guy even brings the stuff into the kitchen - fab

if you want a job doing properly do it yourself. thats why i'd never use homedelivery. as in my eyes it's just lazyness if you've got a car

not calling you lazy though m8 it's just my opinion

krazy

i used sainsburys 3 times...and all 3 times there were things missing the first 2 they gave me vouchers to use next time i let that one slide the 3rd time i was on the phone to the manager for an hour arguing about a box of weetabix they tried telling me i didnt order them!? never again i would rather bring them home on my bike if it comes to it

Back