asda freeview

FERNOX

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive been looking at freeview boxes in asda, i want one with a harddrive anyone got one of these and are they any good ? thx

asda do some cracking boxes m8 its a good scoure dont know if digilogic do harddrive version but tuners are awesome in boxes very very forgiving
kelvin

cheers Kelvin for the info, just not 100% sure about freeview

i m happy with it and my technomate used to view s*y but had so much hassle and problems i reverted back to freeview does take a bit of getting used to after having so much to watch but i d never go back now , i use freeview for general tv and technomate for movies and sport and if the missus is mardi bit of xxx lol:Clap:and i aint paying through the nose no more

kelvin

I Bought my freeview box from asda was just a simple one thought no harddrive easy set up :) and is great

My missus has one of the Durabrand ones, think it was about £80 and she rates it, she's had it for about a year now and had no problems with it.

Joe

Try this

Micro Direct do a refurbed Digifusion which is 80gb twin tuner (record two channels at once) for about £38 plus postage. Cheapest postage is £2.99 but looked at reviews elsewhere and they were pretty good.

Hope that helps.

Rob.

Back