Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arsne Wenger to get part in Bond film

S

scoot

Arsne venger has been offered a part in the next bond film,

its about trying to pinch a gold trophy,

from its rightfull owners,

its called "DIE ANOTHER SAT _ URDAY";)

:football: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :mexican:

scoot

HA HA HA HA HA

They must have got the idea from there CAINING By the rightful champions on sat :eek:

look heres a picture of henry :Jester:

lol

have to be completely honest to that and say man u were much better than arsenal :(... we played very poor without your first goal being allowed even when it was handball and off side (and if a ref cant pick one out of 2 then its time for him to give up) ... but we all have to be completly honest and say we deserved to get beat even if in the second half you had 5% of the action in our half.

but as i like to sing and we did last night in the pub :)
"we are top of the league say we are top of the league".
and then we started "stand up for the champions" :) we had a right old giggle

i do remmember man u used to sing them songs a long time ago, i bet you used to have fun singing them also.

and you will be coming highbury sometime in the near future...

but we did not play like arsenal we played more like liverpool that was the problem :(

so well done man u (honest) hope to see you soon

i do remmember man u used to sing them songs a long time ago,

lol

dont worry Mickie me and Monks will be singing them in may,

when it matters most, ilmao

scooot,

do ya like my pic Mickie????

does he give yer nightmares just like he did fer years,

bet you come out in cold sweats ,

when you cast yer eyes on ERIC THE KING

hahaha very funny ;) eric cantona was a superb footballer... cant argue with that ... but i dunno if he will come out of retirement to help you win the league

and the only thing that made me laugh is that fergie is so stupid enough to try and get players to help his mind battle lol

he made sure that no players could take interviews without his say so lmfao (because they all say a bit to much... crazy lot cough cough roy kean cough cough ryan giggs cough lmao cough) and then he has "olle wants a be a gunner solskare" say stupid mind games 2 lol.

hey and did you watch sports people of the year last night ;) if you did you might have seen that alex furguson was not present and david beckham up for personallity of the year was not there also ??????

i wonder if it was to much for them watching wenger boast a massive 2 trophys, and the coach of the year trophy ... thats 3 over drunk alex now :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

gonna sing that old song again "stand up for the champions" its gr8 second verse "stand up for the champions"

scoot who won the league last season ??????
and where was it won ???

comon im die'ing for you to share with us

make yer feel at home m8

thought i,d bring in "THE DONKEY" to make yer feel at home Mickie.

hes thinking of hangin up his boots and learning computers at the end of the season m8,

so he want s to be known as "E-DONKEY" rrlmfao

its ok being a one song wonder singing yer song,

but me an Monks will form the Digital World male voice choir at the end of the season, lol

because lets face it,

"Yes" you pinched it off us last season m8 ,

but one blip in ten seasons is not bad!

always remember the famous saying Mickie ,

"One swallow doesn,t make a summer!"

respect scoot:Frog: :Jester:

Re: make yer feel at home m8

Originally posted by scoot

"Yes" you pinched it off us last season m8 ,

what the hell kinda nonsense is that ROFL

YOU FINISHED 3RD

or cant you remember ????

we pinched nothing from you, if anything we pinched from liverpool... they was 100 times better than you last season also ROFL

and your saying about swallows and birds lmfao... can also count for are loss on saturday right ??

and i got another world famous saying

dont count your chickens b4 they are hatched <---- thats a better saying i am sure !!!

we will see only time will tell !!.... and we are the best team in the premiership at the moment

so please stand up for the champions
as i sing my song again

you seem not able to answer my question scoot

c'mon scoot we are all waiting

prem champs 2003 Man utd

lmao,

Alex couldnt turn up at the seninar because there was no room in his trophy laden cabinet,

hes very good at giving to charities so is becks,

so they decided to let you borrow their rightfull silverware for one season only,

regards scoot

not what i asked lol

finding it hard m8 to say lol

dont worry its ok (i dont think i would like it either) and like our 2 very wise sayings lets see how it goes, i am a bit more worried about valencia at the mo ;)

its gonna hurt even more then this season scoot when they finish 5th,6th or maybe even 7th! face it m8 they r distinctly average now and for ever more, one lucky win dont win them the league, even if it was against the scum!

Back