ArnEt Kryptview green screen

rfhead

Inactive User
Reaction score
got a kyryptview yesterday and all works fine scanned channels adedd all working but it has been going to a blank screen done it 5 times now goes to a channel number 4 or 5 or 8 and i get a green or pink screen and it has to be turned off at the mains to get it back on

any one else had this happen ?

mine was working fine, except in the evenings the box used to freeze and come out choppy. ive returned mine and a replacememtn is coming. what is the signal quality and strength on??

Make sure you have searched on the correct frequency for your area.

I thought it was just me but i've had exactly the same problem, i'm wondering if it is worth reflashing it to see what happens

well i found it was only happening on certain channels bbc1 would only stay on for 10 seconds and then it went to a white screen everytime
so cleared all channels did a reset rescanned and bbc1 is now fine
now it switches off on itv 2 ?

Which firmware version/date did you use? I found that the latest - which was out in November I think, did this sometimes with me so I re flashed with the older version from October and its been fine since. The latest firmware version was really aimed at Irish users for Chorus. Hope this helps.

yes i think mine has ireland version on its v1.2.0 ire ?
it was pre done
might be a good idea to reflash it then

mine does that as well sometimes. its done it 3 times in 2 days. the screen goes white. is there a way to prevent this in the future? did the reflash sort the problem out?

havent tried a reflash yet will try it sometime this week and see how it goes will let you know

Back