are these fake emails

kimhthwy1958

Inactive User
Reaction score
didn't know where to put so i put in here are these fake as i keep getting these

EURO MILLIONS END OF THE YEAR BONANZA,
175 WOODHILL ROAD,BULKYARD,LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT.

REF: OYL /xxxxxxxxxxx/xx
BATCH: xx/xxxxx/IPD

Dear Winner,

Your ticket number:xxx-xxxx-xxx-xxx with Serial number xxx/xx drew the lucky number:xx

Congratulations, you have just won yourself $850,000 in the satellite software email lottery conducted by EURO MILLIONS in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by software powered by the Internet.You email address was amongst those chosen this quarter and you are to contact our Financial Controller for Clearance. Here are the contact info:

Financial controller:
Mr JEFFREY BRITNEY
Email:p[email protected]
FAX:+44870 478 9265

You are to forward the following details to enable us clear your file for immediate payment:

1.Full Names:
2.Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Marital Status:
6.Occupation:
7.Phone and fax numbers :
8.country:

Yours faithfully,
MR:MARC HENRY
EURO MILLION BONANZA CYBER ANALYST

United Kingdom

email your local newspaper m8 forward email and let them check it.if it wins spread it around.you never know??

Can't stop laughing, thanks m8. I've got to ask, I know it's Christmas but seriously, what jokers are going to give money away. Your personal details are valuable, my advice is don't touch anything like this even with a bargepole. Straight to the electronic shredder, don't even waste time reading them.

Just try putting something like this in Google and be amazed : EURO MILLION BONANZA

Lottery Scams Known Operatives - FraudWatch InternationalEURO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL BELGIUM. EURO MILLION LOTTERY. EURO MILLION LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL ... LUCKY DAY EMAIL ADDRESS BALLOT LOTTERY (EABL) BONANZA ...
www.fraudwatchinternational.com/ internet/lottery_operatives.shtml - 61k - 17 Dec 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Check Identity Theft on the web page.

Last edited:
Back