Are the American's starting another war ???

Penners

Inactive User
Reaction score
Seems a little strange to me.

One of the top nuclear scientists in Iran has been assassinated by having a bomb strapped to his car. The lead scientist on missile development has also now died during a massive explosion at a secret missile base. If that wasn't enough proof the CIA has lost a drone in Iran hmmmmmmmmm. Do they think the whole world is stupid?

I wonder how America would react if a Iranian drone was caught flying over America?

It's one rule for them and one rule for everyone else, they have been doing it for decades. It will be interesting to see, if they fall from power, how other nations would start treating them, my guess is with a very short leash

The Yankee's are worse then the Germans at least Germany were upfront about it when the tried to take over europe, But the yankees are worse there snidey b@stards and have to make excuses to start wars, Simple fact is they are after money, oil more power and what ever the can get the hands on.

I reckon one of these day's Iran russia etc etc will just bomb the **** out of America I just hope the UK dont try and stand behind the Americans because we will get it aswell.

I have not got alot of Knowledge in this department and this is just my point of view so please dont bash me with statistics. :mad:)

seeing as UK economy is highly dependent on oil prices, its in their interest to have stability in oil producing nations.

Its been widely known that US has been operating drones globally so not really news that one has been shot down.

The real problem here is what the Israelis what to do, they want to launch a tactical strike on Iran's nuclear facilities which I can understand as they are on Iran's doorstep. So far the Americans have persuaded them not to do so, don't know how much longer they will hold off.

Is it that the US govt are really really cautious and suspect the worst, with what other Countries (inc UK) are up to. Iran stirred the hornets nest enough to make the US nervous.

seeing as UK economy is highly dependent on oil prices, its in their interest to have stability in oil producing nations.

Its been widely known that US has been operating drones globally so not really news that one has been shot down.

The real problem here is what the Israelis what to do, they want to launch a tactical strike on Iran's nuclear facilities which I can understand as they are on Iran's doorstep. So far the Americans have persuaded them not to do so, don't know how much longer they will hold off.

Stability will not come from underhand tactics and assassinations. Do you honestly believe that creates stability?

US drones are not allowed to fly over Iran’s air space so yes this is news. US drones are usually operated by the US army in operation over Afghanistan / Iraq etc. NOT Iran.

I think you’ve been watching too much Team America. Any person with an ounce of intelligence will not want a war against Iran. Do you think the economy can afford another war? Do you not think the British and American army have had enough to deal with over the last 10 years without another power hungry war that means jack?

Who’s to say they can’t have nuclear power? I mean after all it was the yanks who first abused the use of nuclear power.

Do you know Iran’s intentions? I don't and I certainly don't believe everything I read. Sometimes you need to look at both ends of the spectrum and not what the Americans want us to believe.

Stability will not come from underhand tactics and assassinations. Do you honestly believe that creates stability?

US drones are not allowed to fly over Iran’s air space so yes this is news. US drones are usually operated by the US army in operation over Afghanistan / Iraq etc. NOT Iran.

I think you’ve been watching too much Team America. Any person with an ounce of intelligence will not want a war against Iran. Do you think the economy can afford another war? Do you not think the British and American army have had enough to deal with over the last 10 years without another power hungry war that means jack?

Who’s to say they can’t have nuclear power? I mean after all it was the yanks who first abused the use of nuclear power.

Do you know Iran’s intentions? I don't and I certainly don't believe everything I read. Sometimes you need to look at both ends of the spectrum and not what the Americans want us to believe.

underhand tactics and assassinations have been there since the dawn of time, do you think this is anything new. From the time of the caveman its been the same and it will always be the same as long as somebody will gain by it. So yes periods of stability have always after war though I can't see US invading Iran in the same way as Iraq or Afghanistan. They will keep playing political games for now. And Iran does not want to provoke the US either, they don't have the resources.

If you seriously think that US is not flying drones over all countries of interest then you are mistaken, Iran knows this, Pakistan knows this, north Korea knows this. There will a short term political gain by the Iranians as they now have proof (though they have shot down drones in the past anyway) but this will blow over.

As for the use of the nuclear capability, do you really believe its only for peaceful use ?? As for abuse, US, UK, Russia, Germany and Japan were all working on it at the same time. It just happens US got there first.

And yes I have looked at both ends of the situation. I don't see this altering the status quo in the long term.

Penners, no-one knows Iran's intentions. However, Iran does have enough money to develop nuclear weapons, a publicly anti-Western leader and has refused IAEA monitors access to the country. So, it's understandable that the US, and NATO in general, are worried.

What people forget though, is Israel is widely beleived to have atomic weaponry too.

If we have anything to learn from our history it’s that war does not create peace it breeds contempt. True diplomacy is the only way for the future society. As technologies improve and weapons of mass destruction become available to most countries, we cannot rely on war to sort out our differences nor can America halt the progress of less developed countries.

America's policy of "Do as I say not as I do" is archaic and will not wash with most countries.

Haven't we seen enough conflict to learn that aggression is not the answer, It’s not acceptable in society so why should it be acceptable when its 2 countries with a difference of opinion. You wouldn't strike a man down in the street because you didn't agree with him?

America are not the world police.

Sadly what I can see happening is this :(

Israel will pre-emptively first strike Iran, Iran will without doubt strike back with overwhelimg force at Israel.

The USA will then defend Israel, with further strikes on Iran.... China ? Russia ? will likely back Iran, Thus welcome to WW3. I just hope our government is wise enough to let them dig their own hole.

Consipiricy theory ? we shall see. Keeping in mind I have some military background.

Sadly what I can see happening is this :(

Israel will pre-emptively first strike Iran, Iran will without doubt strike back with overwhelimg force at Israel.

The USA will then defend Israel, with further strikes on Iran.... China ? Russia ? will likely back Iran, Thus welcome to WW3. I just hope our government is wise enough to let them dig their own hole.

Consipiricy theory ? we shall see. Keeping in mind I have some military background.

Iran wouldn't strike back at Israel with massive force. They know that Israel has nukes are would be willing to use them.

The World is certainly heading towards WW3 there is no doubt of that in my mind. It will be a nuclear war and will be very short compared to the previous two. After WW3 there will be a completely new world order. African nations would be the new super powers while western nations such as the U.S and others recover from nuclear disaster.

Just my 2 pence...

The World is certainly heading towards WW3 there is no doubt of that in my mind. It will be a nuclear war and will be very short compared to the previous two. After WW3 there will be a completely new world order. African nations would be the new super powers while western nations such as the U.S and others recover from nuclear disaster.

Just my 2 pence...
Unless a Shanghai Cooperation Organisation country is attacked, it's likely that Russia and China would sit it out.

Did someone drop a nuke on Manchester as I can't pick up Manchester anywhere in Europe on my SatNav

Did someone drop a nuke on Manchester as I can't pick up Manchester anywhere in Europe on my SatNav

After my 2.5 hour drive home from there tonight then you could just be right ;)

And if they haven't they should, as everyone knows Liverpool is the true super power, just visit toxteth at night....

And back to the thread :p

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.400321,-2.887119
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back