apple tv 2 and couch surfer

squig007

DW Member +
Reaction score
hi guys i hava a jailbroken apple tv 2 which i love use xbmc a fair bit to watch movies etc ...there is a browser on the jailbroken apple tv2 called couch surfer whcih allows you to browse the web....

there is a site i use called "www.en.bpl.admcsport.com " - which is abu dubai sports and shows all 380 premiership games live ach year. now i used to airplay this from my pc to my apple tv each match and watch ,the picture was fine but sometimes lagged abit . Then someone told me to use couch surfer to stream direct to my apple tv with no lag etc. i can get the website up and running using couch surfer and scroll through the different pages etc.. but each time i press on play on the remote it just reloads the same page and wont play on my apple tv.

does anyone know if there is another way to get this to play using couch surfer and if not can anyone recommend a player that allows you to change the dns setting to watch american netflix and hulupus as well as having a web browser so i can watch the fotty on BPL - admcsport.com | Customer Journey | Geoblocked | Sorry, you cannot access this site in your location.

was told that the gbox midnight android tv box might do the trick - anyone know of it ?

squig007

Back