CD & DVD .ape file ? what to use....

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

anybody know what i need to burn this, ive tried renaming .ape to .bin but none of program having any of it.

its an audio test cd.....

thanks

Thanks both, i used monkey's audio in the end nice and easy :)

the image is of "Wilson Audio - Ultimate Reference CD"

its a dozon or so tracks to show the best in speaker design sound etc

wiki says "Wilson Audio is an American high-end audio company, located in Utah, run by David Wilson. Wilson Audio manufactures and sells subwoofers and loudspeakers.

Wilson Audio is known in the audiophile community as offering some of the most expensive speaker designs in existence. When Wilson Audio first began offering its products in the early 1980s, the highest priced small "monitor" speaker was $1,600 per pair. Wilson's small WATT speaker was introduced at $4,400 per pair.[1] The most inexpensive stereo speaker from Wilson Audio, the bookshelf-sized Duette, sells for about $10,000 US per pair, while home theater "Watch" center and rear channel speakers cost over $5,500. Their most expensive stereo speakers, the Alexandria X-2, sell for $135,000 MSRP per pair and up, depending on finish.

Just checked out their website...

They are some of the ugliest speakers I've ever seen!

:sick:

lol yes they are not the most elegant of things, my mrs said i cant have any of them especially those yellow ones.

i suppose if u are really into sound and its appreciation then how it looks is not really what its about..........i can see why they have this cd whilst many of the tracks are not my type of music they all are striking tracks that will show the best of a decent speaker/sound system, channel seperation, base and treble frequencies.

Back