iPhone Apps AnyRing 5.0 [Cracked]

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!Download hereAnyRing 5.0 has been launched. AnyRing is a paid tweak for iphone by which you can plau music as ringtones.

With AnyRing you can easily select any music on your iPod library to play as a ringtone. AnyRing even lets you select your favorite part of the song (starting/ending points) to use as the actual ringtone. Does not require any audio conversion of any type!

AnyRing 5.0 is updated to include the beautifully designed user interface. All the code is again rewritten to make it more efficient and optimized. User Interface is completely newly designed to include far better look , desgined by the Suki.Co.il . Now In AnyRing 5 is now able to change the E-mail ringtone.

New in AnyRing 5.0:

AnyRing 5 has new eye-catching design
Totally Rewritten from the ground up
UI & Graphics were completely changed and look far better (Done by Suki.co.il Design Studios)
New Contacts screen
New Contact Ring screen
New Ringtone options screen
New Songs/Albums/Artists screen
New ‘Record Your Own Ringtone’ screen
New ‘Received/Downloaded Ringtones’ screen
Can now set contact SMS Ring
Added ‘Email Ring’ for new messages
Added YouTube support (Download & Use as Audio Ringtone)
Added Facebook Share
Activation screen & Purchase are now much faster
Added new ‘More’ screen
Ringtone changes occur immediately without respring
Uses far less memory
Loads much faster

Video : YouTube - ‪Anyring 5.0‬‏

!! REBOOT AFTER INSTALL !!

http://www.multiupload.com/Q9HM3KMR4P

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!Download hereAnyRing 5.0 has been launched. AnyRing is a paid tweak for iphone by which you can plau music as ringtones.

With AnyRing you can easily select any music on your iPod library to play as a ringtone. AnyRing even lets you select your favorite part of the song (starting/ending points) to use as the actual ringtone. Does not require any audio conversion of any type!

AnyRing 5.0 is updated to include the beautifully designed user interface. All the code is again rewritten to make it more efficient and optimized. User Interface is completely newly designed to include far better look , desgined by the Suki.Co.il . Now In AnyRing 5 is now able to change the E-mail ringtone.

New in AnyRing 5.0:

AnyRing 5 has new eye-catching design
Totally Rewritten from the ground up
UI & Graphics were completely changed and look far better (Done by Suki.co.il Design Studios)
New Contacts screen
New Contact Ring screen
New Ringtone options screen
New Songs/Albums/Artists screen
New ‘Record Your Own Ringtone’ screen
New ‘Received/Downloaded Ringtones’ screen
Can now set contact SMS Ring
Added ‘Email Ring’ for new messages
Added YouTube support (Download & Use as Audio Ringtone)
Added Facebook Share
Activation screen & Purchase are now much faster
Added new ‘More’ screen
Ringtone changes occur immediately without respring
Uses far less memory
Loads much faster

Video : YouTube - ‪Anyring 5.0‬‏

!! REBOOT AFTER INSTALL !!

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

sounds good!

I'm currently using unlimitones or something like that which does the job but doesnt sound as feature rich as this :)

AnyRing.png

a screen shot

new link
http://www.4shared.com/file/WALWODzq/AnyRing_-5_i-Phoneir.htm

Last edited:
must of added it just when you posted lol

Sorry for being dim............again!
This file extracts as a deb file type whereas all the other apps I download have app extensions. Do I need to convert this file before I try and transfer to iphone?

Thanks in advance

Sorry for being dim............again!
This file extracts as a deb file type whereas all the other apps I download have app extensions. Do I need to convert this file before I try and transfer to iphone?

Thanks in advance

You can install it using WinSCp command line tool

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

or by putting in the AutoInstall folder of Cydia, which is /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall, and then reboot your device

Hope this helps you

Thanks eccy, I will give that a go.

No worries Trabbs, hope you managed install it ok.

I've tried this on the wifes Iphone and it keeps crashing the Springboard (nothing against the OP, just the app itself), so I went to using FormatFactory on the pc :D

You can install it using WinSCp command line tool

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

or by putting in the AutoInstall folder of Cydia, which is /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall, and then reboot your device

Hope this helps you

How do you put it into the autoinstall folder of cydia as i cant get accsess into mine

I installed this yesterday but had to uninstall it as with it on my phone, everytime i opened my music app it would instatly crash back out to the springboard, tried respringing and restarting phone but nothing solved it until i uninstalled anyring!

any ideas?

How do you put it into the autoinstall folder of cydia as i cant get accsess into mine

You need SBSettings and OpenSSH off Cydia and I use WinSCP to install to Cydia Folders

I installed this yesterday but had to uninstall it as with it on my phone, everytime i opened my music app it would instatly crash back out to the springboard, tried respringing and restarting phone but nothing solved it until i uninstalled anyring!

any ideas?

Thats why I reverted to using FormatFactory to create my own ringtones, because it kept crashing the Springboard, I couldn't even get as far as starting up the wifes Iphone, even with v5.14. Sorry fella.

It sounds like I may be better off sticking with iRingtune which I already have on the iphone - that works fine. I was intrigued by the anyring app as the screen shots looked good. Thanks for all the advice, helped make my decision easier!

I too had version 5.14 :(

i'll carry on with unlimtones which does the same job anyway just like others i was impressed with the description of anyring :)

who knows, maybe the two ringtone apps were conflicting in some way, seems feasible :)

Back