Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone with a cas programmer?

I

indysingh

Is there anyone with a cas programmer who would take a stab at trying to flash a blue zeta for me? I don't have a cas programmer - or the funds to buy 1 at the moment. I'd be willing to pay - pkease pm.

Mods - hope this request is OK, if not please delete.

Is there anyone with a cas programmer who would take a stab at trying to flash a blue zeta for me? I don't have a cas programmer - or the funds to buy 1 at the moment. I'd be willing to pay - pkease pm.

Mods - hope this request is OK, if not please delete.

i'll do it (no charge) but chk it is flashable ie the tracks r not cut

cheers

i'll do it (no charge) but chk it is flashable ie the tracks r not cut

cheers

how can i check the tracks? I think I have the 1010 version whih needs the 2 track fix. I have no idea how to do that, but would you be willing to give it a go. Nothing for me to lose.

Hi Has anyone got a link , for the correct software for flashing a blue zeta with
joker 0.79 software . I have the programming equipment .. cam is due in a day or so . My first cam was pre-done , but this ones for a friend .

I have a file here from an italian website joker dumpfile 079.bin..if thats the right file , then I will be ok ... just dont want to bugger the cam up.

Also is it a case of just re-flashing , or is there some sort of preperation ..

Thank you

how can i check the tracks? I think I have the 1010 version whih needs the 2 track fix. I have no idea how to do that, but would you be willing to give it a go. Nothing for me to lose.

i can't do it but get 5 decent posts and d/l the method i posted in the other thread

Hi Has anyone got a link , for the correct software for flashing a blue zeta with
joker 0.79 software . I have the programming equipment .. cam is due in a day or so . My first cam was pre-done , but this ones for a friend .

I have a file here from an italian website joker dumpfile 079.bin..if thats the right file , then I will be ok ... just dont want to bugger the cam up.

Also is it a case of just re-flashing , or is there some sort of preperation ..

Thank you

should be 63 kB

heres a link
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I'll see if I can try the track fiz. Might justhave to buy a decent CAM and progger in case n3 appears sooner rather than later.

thank you for the flash file , it was the same size as the one I got last night ..

Much appreciated

Back