Anyone got fix working with Gemini on 500c?

stu1989

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello All,

just wondering if anyone has managed to get the gemini image to AU with new roms? I cant seem to get it going as it is not updating at all after I transferred across the new nagrarom files. DW 2.0 works like a dream just wondering whether these nagras will only work with certain images?
Thanks guys.

Hello All,

just wondering if anyone has managed to get the gemini image to AU with new roms? I cant seem to get it going as it is not updating at all after I transferred across the new nagrarom files. DW 2.0 works like a dream just wondering whether these nagras will only work with certain images?
Thanks guys.

Working fine on Gemini 4.31.
Copied the new nagrarom7.bin onto it yesterday and it worked straight away.

Make sure you copy the bin file into the correct place used the same file on my 500c and 600c and both work and AU

corrupt images?

Working fine on Gemini 4.31.
Copied the new nagrarom7.bin onto it yesterday and it worked straight away.

thanks guys, does it have to be yesterdays nagrarom7? as i used the ones posted today which include nagrarom10 and 11 files as I thought this was part of the problem I was having. I put them in var/keys and scce
then deleted keys from keylist.txt. AU is set to 01 and then rebooted put on skysports 1 and keylist.txt does not update with anything, stays blank. I did exactly the same with dw 2.0 and worked straight away.
I tried with the LT image on the 7025 and it does not update keylist.txt either!

Im not sure as to the integrity of these images they have wrong files inwrong places.
The dw2.0 image im using is your one Shadow Lord and it works great.
Is there anywhere I can get a Gemini for 500c you know works with this fix? If you know of any image working with the 7025 it really would be greatly appreciated,

thanks again guys.

Back