Anyone good at translating Spanish?

herbs

Inactive User
Reaction score
yo vote positivo hacia ud.sin embargo ud. me pone un negativo, de haber sabido que me pondria un voto asi me kedaba con el telefono ud. me dijo que si no keria me devolvia el dinero, es injusto que me ponga un voto asi es udsted un cabron hijo de puta, un sinverguenza aun no tengo mi dinero ni lo tendre no se hasta cuanto a ver ahora quien pierde el tiempo , socabron cagado malparido la puta madre que te pario. te voy hechar una maldicion socabronazo

Put it through free translation but it doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyone help? It's a guy I left negative for after he changed his mind and demanded his money back. Something to do with me being a son of a prostitute I believe.

Last edited:
Google translation:

"I vote positive towards you you nevertheless. he puts a negative to me, of to have known that me pondria a vote therefore me kedaba with I telephone you. he said to me that if keria me devolvia the money, is not unjust that cabron puts a vote thus to me is udsted son of puta, sinverguenza not yet I have my money nor tendre until whatever not to see now that wastes the time, socabron cagado malparido puta mother who pario you. I go to you to hechar a curse socabronazo"

Obviously he doesn't spell too well or uses a lot of slang, as google couldn't translate most of it - but it don't sound too good. :eater:

Something about me being a son of a prositute, and my prostitute mother according to freetranslation.com.

The guy bought a phone from me and when I refused to unlock it (clearly stated it was locked to Orange) he demanded his money back. I think that justifies negative. Tried to explain that he needs to wait a week for the cash to transfer back into my paypal as I already spent it but I don't think he gets it. Nevermind... he can wait and I have reported him to ebay for being abusive.

I'm not a complete expert so my 12yr old girl translated... and laughed :).

I gave a positive rating to you whatever (nethertheless). For me you put a negative, after knowing I'd rated like that, and I'd phoned you.
You said that you would return the money, so is it justified to put a rating like that you son of a bitch, I dont even have my money or goods or know why its taking so long, ....then basically says your a scum from a slag mum and that he curses you (like we say hope you rot in hell mother f**ker etc) lol

Lol, it might not be the exact translation as my little girl didnt want to swear infront of me, but that was the gist of it. I'm fine with general spanish, ordering building materials, and know a bit of slang & swearing but you cant beat what the kids learn at spanish school :).

Lol, it might not be the exact translation as my little girl didnt want to swear infront of me, but that was the gist of it. I'm fine with general spanish, ordering building materials, and know a bit of slang & swearing but you cant beat what the kids learn at spanish school :).

love it - not only to kids show us 'oldies' how to use 'gadgets' - now they do translations !!!!!!!

Back