Anybody used 'TELLY SOURCE' before? EUROVOX EX7000 HD+ £169.99 here.

yes mate i got mine from there a couple of months back. no problems with the site at all .couple of days for delivery that was it. it is fine.

swanny

I got mine from Telly Source too and it arrived within a day or two. Well impressed with my investment, all we need now is some improved firmware :Smokin:

use digiforce there the fcuking nuts 24 hour delivery real good support and never had a clone in there lifetime ive had about 20 boxes of them always within 24 hour delivery and there prices aint to bad either

Im just worried about buying a clone! So... Telly source seems the cheapest at present.

DIGI FORCE is a fiver more exspensive mate at £174.99.....

price gone up to £172.49 on telly source

am going to order one tomorrow

I decided to go with digi force as they are apparently the f*king Nutes, LOL (and you get a free hdmi cable included and uk adaptor)

I ordered yesterday but so far order has not been shipped! Hope to get it soon!

hmm, went to order 1 from them and it says OUT OF STOCK NOW, along with telly source

seems these things are like hot cakes now that virgin have released home HD channels

DIGI FORCE Still not delivered... If I dont get it by tomorrow I aint gonna be an happy bunny!

DIGI FORCE Still not delivered... If I dont get it by tomorrow I aint gonna be an happy bunny!

you may want to call them mate, did you get a email to state despatched???
when i went to order, the website states out of stock

I went with yourcablebox.co.uk got the box for £169.99 inc free hdmi and f connector and usb pen drive, and just got an email from them to say it has been despatched with tracking number. RESULT

problem is hope it is not a clone, especially as they advertise on the websie WATCH FOR CLONES< WE SELL GENINUE ONLY

you may want to call them mate, did you get a email to state despatched???
when i went to order, the website states out of stock

I went with yourcablebox.co.uk got the box for £169.99 inc free hdmi and f connector and usb pen drive, and just got an email from them to say it has been despatched with tracking number. RESULT

problem is hope it is not a clone, especially as they advertise on the websie WATCH FOR CLONES< WE SELL GENINUE ONLY

Just received an email from them saying out of stock and they are getting more Monday! Great that is, it's only taken them 2 working days to take my payment and NOW tell me the box is out of stock! So much for these guys being 'the nuts' LOL!

I dont know wether or not to cancel order now and order elsewhere!??, but I bet they wont be very eager to refund me via paypal! AHHHHHHHH!! F*CKERS!!!

Just received an email from them saying out of stock and they are getting more Monday! Great that is, it's only taken them 2 working days to take my payment and NOW tell me the box is out of stock! So much for these guys being 'the nuts' LOL!

I dont know wether or not to cancel order now and order elsewhere!??, but I bet they wont be very eager to refund me via paypal! AHHHHHHHH!! F*CKERS!!!

I ordered mine from mycablebox.co.uk and it got here next day! the service was brill! paid on monday am and tue am was on my door step! I paid a bit more than the prices out there but totally worth it for the service, price not aways is everything. hope this help

Also, I got a free 1gb pendrive and a free HDMI cable too!

how can you tell if you have an original box or a clone?

are the eurovox ex7000 from mycablebox.co.uk originals or clones?

Back