Anybody else have Battlefield 2142?

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
i got it on release day.

i must say, it's more like a bf2 mod than a whole new game (and not a very good one at that)

the new titan mode is ok.

but compared to bf2 it's a heap of shite (in my oppinion)

think i'll be sticking with bf2.

quake wars next.

quake wars is the 1 I'm waiting for.. mid march its out i hear
2142 has silly ad-ware in it and i only played the demo twice didn't go much on it.. :(

quake wars is the 1 I'm waiting for.. mid march its out i hear
2142 has silly ad-ware in it and i only played the demo twice didn't go much on it.. :(

the gameplay is a lot different in the game than in the demo

ie, you can bail out of one of those things that are trying to be choppers and jets at the same time without it falling on your head.

only thing is those battlewalkers are nigh on indestuctable and have awesome firepower.

(probably to make up for the fact that it takes you about an hour to get to the next flag/silo)

I bought 2142 also, have bf1942 and bf2.

I like all 3 of them, main reason I got 2142 was to see how sweet it looked on my new rig. :)

Don't know why but I still like the 'simplicity' of CS:S.....

Guner stick with bf2 for now till quake wars comes out early next year :proud: I may get 2142 for xmas but after playing the demo not that bothered in getting it that quickly

i just brough 2142 today, seems most people are dissapointed with it, so i may end up a die-hard BF2 Player

i may be disbanding from my other activities in other forums, so DW may be my main home once again soon :)

see you on the Battlefield, no matter which game it is.....

it still aint as good as bf2 (in my oppinion)

whats your thoughts?

I like the fact it rewards Team work and squad play... :Clap: But i dont like using any vehicles Unless they fly. floating tanks are hard to control and the walkers are very slow... Im not going to hard on it yet Coz ive only done 3 Hours And waiting to see what the unlocks are like.

My ping is lower then bf2 and i get more FPS with out lag compared to bf2. So the game runs better... BUT i'm not hooked on it .. Hasn't Got the same realism that i like In the game.. And i'm already waiting to see this new MoH Airborne

been playing a crak version for abit nowto see if i like it TBH i think i likeit better then bf2 ,,, im only just geting back into gaming after a long time out and baurght bf2 a couple of month ago dont know if its cause im coming in late to this game but it just dont feel right . nether did vietnam for me but 2142 dose i have no idea why and will be buying this hoping to evolve my game play and enjoyment in the others of this francise.

ut 2007 coooooomeooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it still aint as good as bf2 (in my oppinion)

whats your thoughts?

i keep havin a little game now and then, but IMO its PANTS........ prob the worst ?30 quid and download time i ever wasted..

trying to manouvere them so called aircraft , you may as well be in a crate of oranges with wings!!

(and as for the guns u get b4 unlocks, you get owned all day long there fookin garbage) if i had the disks instead of the downloaded version , it would be snapped in 2 by now GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....... i hate the fookin game!!!

calm down calm down,:Cheers: phew

Last edited:
(and as for the guns u get b4 unlocks, you get owned all day long there fookin garbage) if i had the disks instead of the downloaded version , it would be snapped in 2 by now GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....... i hate the fookin game!!!

calm down calm down,:Cheers: phew

Rolf....... Somethings Dont change :proud:

Have you any unlocked weapons yet..? Its harder to get head shots But if i have a good round i will kill as many as i die.

ive not had time to play it much as im makin a name for myself on ea.games forums.. lol ;)

Rolf....... Somethings Dont change :proud:

Have you any unlocked weapons yet..? Its harder to get head shots But if i have a good round i will kill as many as i die.

ive not had time to play it much as im makin a name for myself on ea.games forums.. lol ;)

yah jack , but no guns :( id be better of just running around with the paddles of piece

Back